• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.
3.70 star(s) 24 Votes

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Overall was fun and amusing, thankfully someone added the strategy of moving ahead here. Took me a playthrough to understand how you wanted to have distance and not protect her. Teacher mechanic is amusing and an interesting block to "win" the game to continue with the scenes.

Reactions: belovedeggs

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
It's a good thing that it's not random (items seem to be somewhat random depending on the order). I actually managed to finish it on the first run (without bonus items) well with every scene except impregnation (which is game over). I was sure it was game over and then I found a teleportation spell so I used 1 charm I accidentally stepped into a moment ago and pulled her forward to counter it when she got tped back. It's small, but fairly enjoyable. It took me 30 mins to finish everything (an actual run was about 10 mins).

Dec 1, 2017
As it was said above scummy save wont work so good luck getting to the finish the first times heh.

When i got ahead in my second run the cuckers just "randomly hit item area a few times always getting a teleport so they just jumped at the girl...I understand scummy saves but this game random item aquisition is as crooked as Lotto lottery.

Astriedax

May 15, 2017
I hadn't considered stopping near move spots. Thanks!
I do agree that it's not worth keeping MC near her though. For the sake of beating the first level, I chose two Move Twice and a Call Here. As luck would have it, one of the dudes got stuck in a Move Back loop so it was really just fending off 1 dude for 60 spaces.

P.S. Add 1 Player is the devil. Forced me to move back so many times just to avoid it.
Also, it just occurred to me that this is more like a game of Life, except getting fucked by your rolls is a little more literal.
Yes, adding new players is very strong. That's another reason to not advance to much with her. MC can use controlled dice rolls to dodge or take the opposite road, when it's double type, so he doesn't have to ever stop moving foward.

Move Twice is the strongest item to MC. He averages a roll of 4.5. Common players 3.5. her 2.5. So if you want to make a initial distance, she benefits more from a roll 6 instead.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

sassy_mendigo

Oct 31, 2017
Finished once, got to see all the scene till impreg but didn't finish twice.

Do I miss anything like updated dialog and story? Or only general stuff like a gallery and custom games?

DarkForse

Sep 23, 2017
Finished once, got to see all the scene till impreg but didn't finish twice.

Do I miss anything like updated dialog and story? Or only general stuff like a gallery and custom games?
I think that all you need is to finish max 2 times i mean to get to end of the road 2 times and you will have gallery and custom games unlocked.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: sassy_mendigo

T2K

Sep 28, 2017
What vampire game?
His newest game released this year around January

It's a dungeon capture game where you learn your childhood friend is a vampire and your goal is to clear the 100 floor dungeon before she gets NTR'd by the vampire inspector. You can't get just wait out the days to get all the h scenes like this game. You just get an early game over, but you can NG+ to keep some of your stuff I think.

Gameplay wise it's not great, but I enjoyed build up in the scenes like this game.

Len313

Apr 21, 2020
Protip: rename male mc as Kirito and female mc as Asuna. Or other stupid harem protag pairs.

Fantasticfish

Dec 21, 2017
its pretty good for what it is i just wish there was something for you managing to get to the end fast enaugh

Bakayaro

Oct 22, 2017
I get the following error when I try to load the game with japanese local (admin):

The procedure entry point Q?ryUnbiasedInterruptTime could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\windows\system32\mswsock.dll

Anyone know how to fix this?

Len313

Apr 21, 2020
I get the following error when I try to load the game with japanese local (admin):

The procedure entry point Q?ryUnbiasedInterruptTime could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\windows\system32\mswsock.dll

Anyone know how to fix this?
Your mswsock.dll might be corrupted either due to forcefully shutting down your computer or a virus. Try googling how to fix mswsock.dll.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bakayaro

Gin_Uroboros

Jun 22, 2018
It's difficult but not impossible.

It seems a bit curious to me how it seems to be something of luck, but the only luck is at the beginning and the items.Save and load is the best option practically every turn, not even in fucking chess I do this.

That is clear if you want to go the clean route, because the system is so annoying that when you least want something to happen, curiously that is what happens.

3.70 star(s) 24 Votes