3.70 star(s) 24 Votes

IGaming

Sep 21, 2017
love the art style, but NTR makes me considering should I play this game or not? I'm still having PTSD after Thug's Party Hero

ckydu12

Jul 17, 2017
There is pretty much no difficulties in this game.
- Lose around 3 times
- In NG+3, take one item to teleport F to M and all the other bonus can be used in double action.
- Play a double action during each action with Male, and when you have not anymore switch to Female and use item to teleport to Male. Then you have a incredible advance your opponents will not be able to bridge. (unless they use item to teleport her again, but you can keep a item to teleport F to M in case it happen)

ckydu12

Jul 17, 2017
Comparing this to THP is like comparing a BB gun to an RPG launcher... You should be fine.
I liked this concept more than THP though. It is original and well done. I would love more game of this type. (I know there is some but not translated in english)

Ninthja

Jan 6, 2020
It has amazing art I just wish It was longer. Is there any other games they made? Maybe ones with management like going to work etc?

HiddenAnon

May 5, 2017
Funny. I just found this game earlier today on a different site and played through it.

To be really honest, I thought the gameplay was unique for a RPGM but boring. You travel across the board and use items, kinda like Monopoly or something. I cheated through the second part to get to the gallery.

Here are the saves.

Save 1 - NG+ after the first maze.
Save 2 - Gallery. In my game, the menu wasn't translated but if you hit New Game + and select this save, you get the menu:
Play the board game
View CGs
Recollection room
How do I download the attachment? It just opens a tab of raw data.

Horalover

May 7, 2017
How do I download the attachment? It just opens a tab of raw data.
I normally get that issue with regular .renpy files. Not 7z
Try right clicking, "Save Link As", and save it (as type 7z). When extracting it, extract it using any file archiver into the same folder with the "Game.exe"

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
the teacher always enters when anal, is that scripted? i always picked anal before sex cuz logic lol. and i had a couple long sessions and one where i barely ever moved her to get them constantly and the teacher still showed up EXACTLY at anal

Ninthja

Jan 6, 2020
the teacher always enters when anal, is that scripted? i always picked anal before sex cuz logic lol. and i had a couple long sessions and one where i barely ever moved her to get them constantly and the teacher still showed up EXACTLY at anal
You have to win the game first atleast once to be able to unlock those scenes. It says that you can see more scenes after you win once in the game too.

caseymj21

Sep 4, 2017
This game cheats. Like a lot. It HEAVILY skews the dice rolls and item drops in your opponents favor and against yours. Which would normally be fine, its an NTR game where you get scenes when the dice rolls go bad, if it didn't punish you for not winning the first time. It withholds scene progression until you win the game atleast once. Its really, really maddening. Who in their right mind thought withholding the scenes like this was a good idea?

I started the game with three "Act_Twice" which I wanted to use on the girl to get her a good distance away. Nearly every roll she got was either a zero or a one. Mean while, they make your character roll between 4-6 almost every time. Why not just make it truly random?

Also the one time the rolls went in my favor and the girl got really out of range, the opponent (On the same turn I rolled well) got a teleport for her and brought her right back. Absolutely infuriating. If the game was fair, it would be a blast. In this state, its garbage. The actual GAME part of the game is non-functional as a game.

Edit: So I attempted to continue the game, but when I got into a good position, I tried save scumming because I was so tired of losing on the first game through. There is no random chance in this game. Upon landing on the space, it predetermines what your next dice roll will be. On my save, I was 7 spaces with the boy away from a "New Player" space. So of course, I roll a 7. I closed the game and tried the roll again. 7 every time. I reloaded 5 times. All 7's. This game is a joke. There isn't even any random chance in it. It predetermines everything. No wonder I was having such a shitty string of "luck."

Last edited:

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Shit, this game's author is MIA for over a year! No Ci-En text since then.
20.02.2021 - last Ci-En entry.
Anyone knows anything?

3.70 star(s) 24 Votes