3.70 star(s) 24 Votes

Grili

Feb 17, 2020
Oh nice. This was one of my favorites from back in the day just because of the concept (sugoroku and avoidable ntr).

To get all the scenes, you need to make some progression in the game so you can't just lose on the first stage. His new vampire game is like that too.

If anyone else is interested, this guy also makes a lot of similar ones that are more simple.
What vampire game?

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
Interesting concept but gets annyoing fast. Also, she can give handjobs without touching the dick, that's impressive. CG's for blowjob and swallow are exactly the same. And can this even be finished without cheating? It happened 3 times now that I got a game over because the teacher entered the room.

majespecter

Jan 13, 2018
I beat the game several times back when it first came out so yes it's very beatable without cheats. It's a dice game so luck is a factor though.

Jun 24, 2017
Interesting concept but gets annyoing fast. Also, she can give handjobs without touching the dick, that's impressive. CG's for blowjob and swallow are exactly the same. And can this even be finished without cheating? It happened 3 times now that I got a game over because the teacher entered the room.
You need to beat the game before you can choose any option from Category C. It is possible without cheating. In New Game Plus, choose items that give you a boost in dice rolls, and have a couple of teleports ready. Get far ahead like around 30/40 tiles, and use the teleport, and the guys are playing catch up the entire game. But have a couple teleports since they can teleport as well.

Once you clear the game, you'll be given a new map where all options are available.

Jun 24, 2017
Is there a gallery? Otherwise, you'll need a save option before choosing every option if you want to see each CG without playing the game again.

whiteninja6838

Sep 19, 2018
All the occult members look exactly the same (and the teacher too?)
It also just suddenly ended halfway so I dled the save.

D

Deleted member 112288

what are the controls because i rolled the dice and cant do anything?

old spider

Apr 14, 2018
what's up with the messed up permissions lol, made me believe it was not working because my settings again, . .

Astriedax

May 15, 2017
Is there a gallery? Otherwise, you'll need a save option before choosing every option if you want to see each CG without playing the game again.
Once you beat the game +, it will unlock the gallery and also new game options.
Can choose up to 200 tiles, difficult up to hard and start up to 8 players, completely customizable.

Thread.

Here's a small tip, trying to protect GF by placing MC and her together, doesn't really work that well, for starters she'll roll 0 - 5 while MC 2 - 7, you can skip turn only once before having to roll again, and to make things worse once you start adding players, it's a pretty much guaranteed she'll get caught.
Best strategy is, if you can afford, get one or two, 6 dice roll for her, just give her some distance from the enemies.
Allow MC to rush till victory, forget about her. In the long run she'll get caught fewer times, than otherwise.
Once you've put some good distance and or she's in danger/they'll start ganging up on her, use either a move to side (Chose to move her to MC location), or Call (MC calls her to him), and that's pretty much guaranteed victory.
Just for perspective in a 150 miles run, when my MC did reach tile 130+, the enemies were still on tiles 60-70.
And that was him without using any item whatsoever. There's just one small counter to this strategy, which is if the enemies either use move to side or call her, but then it's very hard to happen, and you can by then rush and repeat.

Also as a last strategy tip. When using her, staying close to double routes, and or, 1 tile adjacent to either move up/back is the key.
For instance, there was a spot where it had move 6, so if the enemy landed there, they'll be forced to rush top and lose her, but after advancing 6 tiles, there was "lose your turn," so with that they would not catch her, and also waste their next turn.
Similarly, if she's next to a back tile, the enemy will have to retreat, placing a further distance on her.
Basically, you're negating one of their 3 tiles catch range, which by default gives a 33% avoidance effectiveness + you're going to make them be misplaced and waste turns, which will take additional rolls to reach her again.
While they're wasting turns trying to get near her, MC is winning the match effortlessly.
Don't be afraid to move backwards with her, if she's near a "move up" tile, so that would put more distance from them to her. Her only goal is to dodge and mess with players, while aiming to have good camping spots and getting as many items as possible, so you'll get a move to side or call when needed.

Win once, and you'll unlock all CGs.
Win twice, and you'll unlock map size, difficulty, starting enemies amount, plus will unlock the gallery.

Last edited:

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
you guys don't need to complete gallery. just go to the file, graphics and then picture and that it.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Once you beat the game +, it will unlock the gallery and also new game options.
Can choose up to 200 tiles, difficult up to hard and start up to 8 players, completely customizable.

Thread.

Here's a small tip, trying to protect GF by placing MC and her together, doesn't really work that well, for starters she'll roll 0 - 5 while MC 2 - 7, you can skip turn only once before having to roll again, and to make things worse once you start adding players, it's a pretty much guaranteed she'll get caught.
Best strategy is, if you can afford, get one or two, 6 dice roll for her, just give her some distance from the enemies.
Allow MC to rush till victory, forget about her. In the long run she'll get caught fewer times, than otherwise.
Once you've put some good distance and or she's in danger/they'll start ganging up on her, use either a move to side (Chose to move her to MC location), or Call (MC calls her to him), and that's pretty much guaranteed victory.
Just for perspective in a 150 miles run, when my MC did reach tile 130+, the enemies were still on tiles 60-70.
And that was him without using any item whatsoever. There's just one small counter to this strategy, which is if the enemies either use move to side or call her, but then it's very hard to happen, and you can by then rush and repeat.

Also as a last strategy tip. When using her, staying close to double routes, and or, 1 tile adjacent to either move up/back is the key.
For instance, there was a spot where it had move 6, so if the enemy landed there, they'll be forced to rush top and lose her, but after advancing 6 tiles, there was "lose your turn," so with that they would not catch her, and also waste their next turn.
Similarly, if she's next to a back tile, the enemy will have to retreat, placing a further distance on her.
Basically, you're negating one of their 3 tiles catch range, which by default gives a 33% avoidance effectiveness + you're going to make them be misplaced and waste turns, which will take additional rolls to reach her again.
While they're wasting turns trying to get near her, MC is winning the match effortlessly.
Don't be afraid to move backwards with her, if she's near a "move up" tile, so that would put more distance from them to her. Her only goal is to dodge and mess with players, while aiming to have good camping spots and getting as many items as possible, so you'll get a move to side or call when needed.

Win once, and you'll unlock all CGs.
Win twice, and you'll unlock map size, difficulty, starting enemies amount, plus will unlock the gallery.
I hadn't considered stopping near move spots. Thanks!
I do agree that it's not worth keeping MC near her though. For the sake of beating the first level, I chose two Move Twice and a Call Here. As luck would have it, one of the dudes got stuck in a Move Back loop so it was really just fending off 1 dude for 60 spaces.

P.S. Add 1 Player is the devil. Forced me to move back so many times just to avoid it.
Also, it just occurred to me that this is more like a game of Life, except getting fucked by your rolls is a little more literal.

Last edited:

Space0din

Jun 24, 2017
Funny. I just found this game earlier today on a different site and played through it.

To be really honest, I thought the gameplay was unique for a RPGM but boring. You travel across the board and use items, kinda like Monopoly or something. I cheated through the second part to get to the gallery.

Here are the saves.

Save 1 - NG+ after the first maze.
Save 2 - Gallery. In my game, the menu wasn't translated but if you hit New Game + and select this save, you get the menu:
Play the board game
View CGs
Recollection room
Thank you, i had 0 patience to replay over and over

aklik

Mar 24, 2018
I hadn't considered stopping near move spots. Thanks!
I do agree that it's not worth keeping MC near her though. For the sake of beating the first level, I chose two Move Twice and a Call Here. As luck would have it, one of the dudes got stuck in a Move Back loop so it was really just fending off 1 dude for 60 spaces.
Actually it is more effective to take skill which moves you to target location, than call here. Because you call the girl only before your move, while girl can move to your location after your move.

Reactions: Ferghus

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
The NTR in the game happens when the heroine is farther than 1 space away from the hero, If she is on the same space as the hero or on a space next to the hero the other players cannot cuck you. It also works backwards though, and if the hero is not in range when they land on or adjacent to the heroine then they cuck you and you get to choose what they do. And to make the game not too easy the heroine and hero's dice's roll different numbers so it isn't easy to stay on top of eachother. it starts off tame with just groping and licking but escalates into sex and gangbangs, though you have to clear the game(by getting to the goal) at least once before you can get any sex scenes. Then once you clear it again(by reaching the end of the second board on new game+) The save turns into a CG/Gallery but with the option of playing again.
Thank you for your responce. That does not sound too bad as far as n*r goes. I was expecting this game to be far worse in terms of how the girl would treat the MC. I thought N*r referred to cheating and that r*pe was a different kink altogether.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Actually it is more effective to take skill which moves you to target location, than call here. Because you call the girl only before your move, while girl can move to your location after your move.
Both are useful really. The enemies if they can grab items that force her to skip her turn so having one of each type is useful to prevent some sticky situations. Pun absolutely intended.

3.70 star(s) 24 Votes