• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

qazmlpok

Dec 20, 2017
There's a bunch of uses of "H-Princess" early on in the manga club events. It's obvious this is supposed to be stuttering - the "Hi-Hime" turned into "H-Princess" instead of "P-Princess"

Hakuraaa69

Sep 17, 2020
That save point is nowhere near the point you showed me in the screenshot..
it's the same save point, I just finished the live stream event for 5th time (repeated). the screenshot was taken from "contact via smartphone", "try contacting the guy from the message board (shown in ss)" and then the same ss that I provided at first.

1720891022741.png
1720891001635.png

baker009

Aug 9, 2018
Stuck at 1490/1500 (lv5) exp, try everything but cant gain exp, go to collection room to look for hint but every lock scene say i need lv6.

hentify.net

Formerly 'hentify~'
Jun 9, 2024
it's the same save point, I just finished the live stream event for 5th time (repeated). the screenshot was taken from "contact via smartphone", "try contacting the guy from the message board (shown in ss)" and then the same ss that I provided at first.

View attachment 3828098
View attachment 3828097
Ah you're right, I just loaded it. You didn't do the sugar daddy level 1 event.

Go on the desk and select the second option, then "level 1". After that, go back and it will work.

Stuck at 1490/1500 (lv5) exp, try everything but cant gain exp, go to collection room to look for hint but every lock scene say i need lv6.
You can get as much EXP as you want by just doing a regular stream, head to your PC on the right then select Regular Stream.

If you need money you can also get it by doing the sugar daddy events (on your desk, 2nd option) as much as you want.

Last edited:

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
Just finished the game... It's one of the all time great ones. Pretty wholesome and enjoyable with a rather slow start that escalates, but not in total mindbreak (like you'd expect) but in pretty wholesome endings.
Overall this is one of the easy 5 / 5 games and even people who do not like these kind of games should play & enjoy it.
Big thanks for hentify.net for the PERFECT & SPEEDY translation. It took only around 3 weeks to get this kind of professional translation even though this game is so incredibly text heavy.

BodaC

Jun 30, 2022
Second newest review saying that there is little content in this game is crazy haha, and the newest review is all, “game actually has a LOT of content” which is true. I swear people see a corruption story with good consensual sex and immediately drop the game and start hating.

Izuka

Sep 28, 2020
How do I progress on this tabata guy's route, I got stuck on the first event and all the hint says is to check dating bulletin board ang go to residential area but the dating apps option is not there when I go to my desk

DjanggoXXX

Apr 16, 2023
after playing this game... i can say this is like the other version of anthesis game
( with upgraded art ect )

if you love this kind of game , play anthesis im sure you gonna love it

and i hope this one will become ur next project (from same dev )

Last edited:

hentify.net

Formerly 'hentify~'
Jun 9, 2024
How do I progress on this tabata guy's route, I got stuck on the first event and all the hint says is to check dating bulletin board ang go to residential area but the dating apps option is not there when I go to my desk
The first event you have to speak to your mother in the kitchen, then after that its the bulletin board and outside the hotel in the residential area IIRC (second event)

after playing this game... i can say this is like the other version of anthesis game
( with upgraded art ect )

if you love this kind of game , play anthesis im sure you gonna love it

and i hope this one will become ur next project (from same dev )

Hmm looks interesting but not sure how strict f95 is on shota, I'll ask.

DjanggoXXX

Apr 16, 2023
The first event you have to speak to your mother in the kitchen, then after that its the bulletin board and outside the hotel in the residential area IIRC (second event)

Hmm looks interesting but not sure how strict f95 is on shota, I'll ask.
hmmmm.....but this okazu app game contain shota too right ? why this game pass ?

Izuka

Sep 28, 2020
How do I start the bulletin board one tho? I can't seem to find the option to start it

baker009

Aug 9, 2018
You can get as much EXP as you want by just doing a regular stream, head to your PC on the right then select Regular Stream.

If you need money you can also get it by doing the sugar daddy events (on your desk, 2nd option) as much as you want.
New Stream got block by lv7 and usual stream only give me Orbs wewewe.png

4.00 star(s) 15 Votes