• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Prezcot

Aug 7, 2019
Where and how did you find them? Do you use some kind of reverse image search engine apart from yandex or google?
uhh...theres this telegram group im in...there are some random pictures of various artists on it...those are the results of me scrolling on it like a jobless person...i did some image searches and almost nothing came back...just the censored(with clothes versions).

D

Deleted member 2318574

New here, I have August-November, and a bunch of random pieces I've found over the past several months. I'll post the mega link once I have 3 posts.

Prezcot

Aug 7, 2019
New here, I have August-November, and a bunch of random pieces I've found over the past several months. I'll post the mega link once I have 3 posts.
Bro you are a life saver, we literally have nothing of this artist just some random stuff....and his work is so good. It'd be so great if you could post some stuff.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2318574

Bro you are a life saver, we literally have nothing of this artist just some random stuff....and his work is so good. It'd be so great if you could post some stuff.
No big deal. I've been lurking for a few months on other threads and saw this one struggling, figured I could help out.

D

Deleted member 2318574

are all his pictures? because I already have some of them and I would like to know if they are all to be deleted by my folder
To be honest, I'm a little confused by your phrasing. If you are asking if all this is all drawn by Olchas, yes. If you are asking if this is everything ever drawn by Olchas, no these are just pieces that I've found over the net in the past few months. Either way, hope this helps.