FastAndreiiii

Jul 28, 2020
To be honest, I'm a little confused by your phrasing. If you are asking if all this is all drawn by Olchas, yes. If you are asking if this is everything ever drawn by Olchas, no these are just pieces that I've found over the net in the past few months. Either way, hope this helps.
my folder with this artist is a total chaos and I don't know their creation date etc and I help a file with all the art of it

Prezcot

Aug 7, 2019
I do not contradict you but I suffered to download and after a few weeks to see that I have duplicates, and I would not want to waste disk space
wait then if you dont want to lose disk space why not upload all the files to anonfiles and save the link here so you dont have to worry about it....?...or you can even try compressing the files....?

FastAndreiiii

Jul 28, 2020
wait then if you dont want to lose disk space why not upload all the files to anonfiles and save the link here so you dont have to worry about it....?...or you can even try compressing the files....?
to compress is not a bad idea at all I thought of something like that but I still haven't stolen time to do it, to load anywhere on any site like this I don't have such a good internet, the loading speed is somewhere around 0.05kb per second so =]]]]]]]]
but my problem is the doubles that's why I would like to be organized, I also try to organize as best I can within my time

QuickSilver31

Nov 24, 2020
Here we go. 08/2020 15$ Tier. 09/2020, 10/2020 and 11/2020 are10$ Tier. Mega
Thank you for this, I seem to have a Decryption Error when I am done with the download, so I can not download the .rar onto my PC. Does any1 know, what the Problem could be and how to fix that?

Last edited:

Voyager2

Dec 15, 2020
Is someone able to provide updated "Mega" links for 08/2020 , 09/2020, 10/2020, 11/2020 and 12/2020 or provide the option for another platform for sharing? Thank you in advance.