3.20 star(s) 26 Votes

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of :

Old Friends and Public Transport [v0.00059] + JokerLeader Time Skip Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider.

here or below my message there's a link to my discord

Last edited:

Aaarzzz

Jul 6, 2019
Unofficial Android Port of :

Old Friends and Public Transport [v0.00059] + JokerLeader Time Skip Mod

MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider.
Hey man. You have any discord server? It would be easy to stay connected and request games there.

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
Old Friends and Public Transport [v0.00059] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 4.04 GB
Original Size Mac: 4.02 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 327 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 309 MB:

Old Friends and Public Transport Time Skip Mod

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
We need mega also

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
I'd forgotten the MC had a medical condition known as phimosis. At least I assume that's why the tip of his cock is never exposed. Even uncircumcised guys pull the foreskin back for screwing, having it always cover the tip of the cock is indicative of an issue that needs medical attention... also, if he can't pull it back, how nasty and filthy is the area under the foreskin on this guy? Yuck.

Also, literally no choices to be made in the first part, and you can't avoid screwing the least attractive person in the entire game, the red-headed skank. I'm a fan of big titted milfs, even exaggerated ones, but the game is a slog even with an auto click macro to speed through it, and the MC's cock is annoying all the way through.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
No, the dev has already laid out his plans.

The 2 girls are going to get together full time and MC's end girl is his friends mother, Miranda. That will be the end couples.

Also, literally no choices to be made in the first part, and you can't avoid screwing the least attractive person in the entire game, the red-headed skank. I'm a fan of big titted milfs, even exaggerated ones, but the early part of the game is a slog even with an auto click macro to speed through it.
It's a kinetic novel with a set outcome.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I don't understand why the Mod doesn't let me just kill those things.
You can't have them wondering around attracting other infected.
Maybe the Mods purpose was to save bullet and getting infected.
I also don't understand why they did not barricade the door downstairs of their apartment building.
A lock or chain or something, would be better and safer.
The infected was conscientious enough not to leave any trail behind, no blood, no nothing.
What they need is a sniper rifle, problem solved.

3.20 star(s) 26 Votes