3.20 star(s) 26 Votes

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
I would give this game a 5 star rating if the muscled gym chick looked better.... I mean.... She looks like a hemorrhoid hate-fucked a prune..... Jesus, her face is the shit of nightmares..... I love her muscles and skin tone but her face...... Dude.....

Reactions: shamtiiomi

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I wish OppaiAuteur would learn to distinguish between "you're" and "your."
It's not that difficult, and it would make reading the game a lot less irritating for me.

Edrick23

Dec 27, 2018
I wish OppaiAuteur would learn to distinguish between "you're" and "your."
It's not that difficult, and it would make reading the game a lot less irritating for me.
Yeah, the usual confusion between you're/your, it's/its, he's/his, they're/their.

But what bothers me the most is the lack of period at the end of sentences. :D

Reactions: botc76

mcclem5257

Oct 24, 2019
I really like this game!! I just have one suggestion to the Dev. Sarah seems to have taken some abuse in this thread for her looks and although I have no problem with her (Love the muscular look), I do think that now that she has forked the MC maybe she could let her hair down? I really think that this simple adjustment would make her more attractive to her detractors. I don't mean to step on your very talented toes...just my 2 cents. Best of luck

Reactions: Oppai Auteur

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
I really like this game!! I just have one suggestion to the Dev. Sarah seems to have taken some abuse in this thread for her looks and although I have no problem with her (Love the muscular look), I do think that now that she has forked the MC maybe she could let her hair down? I really think that this simple adjustment would make her more attractive to her detractors. I don't mean to step on your very talented toes...just my 2 cents. Best of luck
It was always planned for her to change her look, I actually mentioned it a few times early in the thread.

A haircut for her is coming, we just haven’t got there yet lol

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Little update on the progress

Been working the day job a lot recently(having a well paying job is nice lol), so that's been the focus but some work has been done over that time. The focus of the next update will be the Sarah/Katie/James threesome but that doesn't mean Miranda wont be having some fun to, frustration is starting to build ;)

890.png

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
what do you mean? got back to this one after long time.. you saying those things makes me disappointed honestly is there any shit that happened for u to say so?
Yeah, mother has said she has a younger lover and is having the best sex of her life, she is trying to convince her friend to get one which is why Miranda is the main love interest for the MC.

Dev has also stated, numerous times, incest is never going to happen and he isn't changing his mind on that.

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
Yeah, mother has said she has a younger lover and is having the best sex of her life, she is trying to convince her friend to get one which is why Miranda is the main love interest for the MC.

Dev has also stated, numerous times, incest is never going to happen and he isn't changing his mind on that.
yo that fucking sucks if the dev didn't wanted incest why couldn't he just keep the mother single... that sure sucks well thanks to you man I'm gonna pass on this one.. Mention of another fucking guy, disgusts me.. And I love to keep every women to myself! so yeah I'm done with this one

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
yo that fucking sucks if the dev didn't wanted incest why couldn't he just keep the mother single... that sure sucks well thanks to you man I'm gonna pass on this one.. Mention of another fucking guy, disgusts me.. And I love to keep every women to myself! so yeah I'm done with this one
You wouldn't get every woman even if the mother was single.

The 2 young girls are going to end up together and Miranda is the only one the MC will end up with.

This isn't a harem game more a long term dating sim.

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
You wouldn't get every woman even if the mother was single.

The 2 young girls are going to end up together and Miranda is the only one the MC will end up with.

This isn't a harem game more a long term dating sim.
doesn't matters if it's a harem game or not but I would've still preferred The MC's mom to stay single.

• Angry
Reactions: Dopplyn

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021

This forum must be a gold mine for psychologists. Just saying. :)

3.20 star(s) 26 Votes