3.20 star(s) 26 Votes

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
How dare you make her look more feminine. You will confuse the protesters.

• Haha
Reactions: Oppai Auteur

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Just a little update, work continues and we are on the final stretch just now.

I won't post anymore previews since its all sex with Miranda now and I would guess people don't want that spoiled for them lol

Have this render instead ;)

Miranda Pole.png

Jan 3, 2022
Looking forward to some renders with Ariana and Miranda having sex with James.It has taken way too long with too much scenes with Katie and Miranda 's daughter.This is what most of us have waited years for.

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Looking forward to some renders with Ariana and Miranda having sex with James.It has taken way too long with too much scenes with Katie and Miranda 's daughter.This is what most of us have waited years for.
Ariana doesn't have sex with James in this update, she gets herself off while he has sex with Pepper in front of her

Jan 3, 2022
You are saying that my favourite Ariana does not have sex with James in this update .Does he have sex with Miranda?I thought Miranda was the last to have sex with James? When does Ariana have sex with James because this is what i am waiting for.Therefore seeing the renders with her naked i thought sfter he was through with Pepper he had sex with Ariana so i am very disappionted to hear he has not in this update and have to wait for another update god knows how long that will take.Will it be the next update and how long before we see Arina and James having sex?

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
You are saying that my favourite Ariana does not have sex with James in this update .Does he have sex with Miranda?I thought Miranda was the last to have sex with James? When does Ariana have sex with James because this is what i am waiting for.Therefore seeing the renders with her naked i thought sfter he was through with Pepper he had sex with Ariana so i am very disappionted to hear he has not in this update and have to wait for another update god knows how long that will take.Will it be the next update and how long before we see Arina and James having sex?
I already said multiple times that James and Miranda would have sex this update.

Ariana and James have sex in the update after this one

Reactions: creyden

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Hey guys, sorry this took so long

But here we go, the new update is finally ready

Changelog - 0.001

. Day 25 of the story added
. 339 new renders

PC

MAC

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Old Friends And Public Transport 0.001
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

3.20 star(s) 26 Votes