3.20 star(s) 26 Votes

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
I'll be honest, everytime she has a scene I keep expecting her to be fucking boy toy just to piss off those that keep asking for incest.
sometimes your so cruel. :sneaky:
Oppai has shown Jobian restraint indeed.
I said I wouldn't have patreon until this game is finished, and I'm sticking by that

I said I wouldn't add incest, and I'm sticking by that

I said I wont show her fucking her boy toy and will stick to that

....The temptation to piss those people off however will always be there :ROFLMAO:

Back when I worked on this more regularly I had planned to give Madison her own short spin-off showing what she was up to now that she lived alone, pretty sure that would cause one hell of a shit show if I made it now:ROFLMAO:

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
I said I wont show her fucking her boy toy and will stick to that
What would be really hot while keeping to your promise not to show them fucking would be another scene with Madison talking to Miranda on the phone. After they talk for a bit the camera zooms out on Madison and it shows her sitting on her boytoy's face, at which point she interrupts to instruct her boytoy to get in there deeper this instant. Maybe even Miranda overhears that :sneaky:

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
It would be GLORIOUS.
That's one word to describe it :ROFLMAO:

What would be really hot while keeping to your promise not to show them fucking would be another scene with Madison talking to Miranda on the phone. After they talk for a bit the camera zooms out on Madison and it shows her sitting on her boytoy's face, at which point she interrupts to instruct her boytoy to get in there deeper this instant. Maybe even Miranda overhears that :sneaky:
I think even that would be too much for those people lol

They already think Sarah content is femdom cause she has a bit of an attitude:ROFLMAO:

mom deserves a good story too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:sneaky:
We'll see what happens;).....

Reactions: fanboi

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Did somebody actually say that? LOLOL
You would honestly be surprised at the dumb shit you can read on these forums.

Lets just say some people have ... slightly less education than others and common sense isn't very common.

You can also come here and giggle at the people that get really mad over the lack of incest, that shit is hilarious.

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Did somebody actually say that? LOLOL
Yeah its happened more than once

Lets just say some people have ... slightly less education than others and common sense isn't very common.

You can also come here and giggle at the people that get really mad over the lack of incest, that shit is hilarious.
You forgot about them also labeling it NTR as well :eek:

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018

Oh I believe it, if you don't have "harem/incest/maledom" tastes you always get people who want to turn the game into that. Every single femdom game you have at least one person who will ask for it to be maledom instead. And of course, the vanishingly few games that dare feature BBW characters inevitably get the "ewwww she's obese" replies that confirm the poster's been programmed successfully to like what they are told to like.

Reactions: Oppai Auteur

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
WOW, finally - Miranda and MC. Hopefully dev will give them a steady/recurring relationship.
Mom's got her a toyboy, Miranda needs one to - the MC.
The only thing that could make this game better would be animation.

Reactions: spl00sh321

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
That hat is comically small...especially given the...er...healthy proportions of the lady.

• Haha

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
WOW, finally - Miranda and MC. Hopefully dev will give them a steady/recurring relationship.
Dev has already clarified the relationships that will happen.

MC and Miranda will end up together full time.

The 2 girls MC is banging are going to end up together.

MC's mom is going to leave a string of broken toys in her wake ..... that I just made up but it would be funny, the rest is happening though. Miranda and MC are the end goal as are the 2 girls. You can already see that kinda playing out now. While they do include the MC they are starting to go off and do their own thing.

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Dev has already clarified the relationships that will happen.

MC and Miranda will end up together full time.

The 2 girls MC is banging are going to end up together.
What Ava said

I will clarify she means Sarah and Katie will be getting together when she says two girls, because the MC is banging more than two :ROFLMAO:

That hat is comically small...especially given the...er...healthy proportions of the lady.
Who doesn't love a woman in uniform ;)

MC's mom is going to leave a string of broken toys in her wake ..... that I just made up but it would be funny, the rest is happening though. Miranda and MC are the end goal as are the 2 girls. You can already see that kinda playing out now. While they do include the MC they are starting to go off and do their own thing.
There is going to be intentional parallels and differences between Miranda and Madison, they both have younger guys to mess around with. But they have different attitudes towards those relationships, in that Miranda is going to start getting more emotionally attached in hers, where as when Madison says hers is going off to college that is whats going to happen, he is just going to leave and the relationship will be done.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Because Madison is just in it for the sex, as she has explained to Miranda. About which there is absolutely nothing wrong. She just wants to have fun.

Miranda has been more introspective and soulful about her own loneliness. She wants the physical but she dearly misses the emotional.

While you haven't spelled all that out, that is clearly what has come through. And good on you for not putting it all out there in a "see Spot run" manner.

• Red Heart
3.20 star(s) 26 Votes