3.20 star(s) 26 Votes

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
An infamous day to have a birthday, but at least it's easy to remember.

Happy Birthday, auteur!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Oppai Auteur

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
'Pearl Harbor' day in U.S. - it's a day we will not forget easily or quickly!
According to ye olde Google it happened in 1941.

That means you'd have to be what, late 80's to have any chance of it being a memory, close to 100 to have been there.

So, forget it?

You weren't even around to be able to remember it.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
According to ye olde Google it happened in 1941.

That means you'd have to be what, late 80's to have any chance of it being a memory, close to 100 to have been there.

So, forget it?

You weren't even around to be able to remember it.
Well, I wasn't around when we became an independent country (1776), or when a slew of other Holidays began... for the U.S., we remember the day. I am sure in whatever country everyone comes from there are holidays and days of remembrance that started long before they were born. :>)

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Yeah, that one was a miss, I think. It's not the origin date of the day, but its significance. After all, the one near the end of this month is pretty heavily recognized without anyone being alive back then.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
No.

Dev has already said this game will never have any incest. Madison was only there as a plot device to get her friend and MC together.
Does repeating the same thing over and over to people who won't try to search even if the fate of the Milky Way hanged in the balance had any blowback on you ?
Aside from feasting on souls and spitting truths like there's no tomorrow

3.20 star(s) 26 Votes