3.20 star(s) 26 Votes

yuk69

Jul 26, 2019
I really wanted to see "MC sex with Madison" or "Anal sex scene with Miranda", that would make the game VERY TOP.
pity the update is very slow

sinkind

Oct 29, 2019
Last time i played it (1-2 years ago or so) mc was constantly forced to have relations with most unattractive black girl from all cast (2nd preview on 1st page if i'm not mistaken), ugly girl with red head + personality of a dumpster and very winey old woman at work, while all the other girls only teased you from afar with next to no interactions. Like first girl in the left on a banner - i'm sure when i've played she and mc weren't even having conversation once by themselves without some mandatory LI hovering over mc's shoulder. And girl who mc literally hugging on banner - she either had next to no content then or it was so little and insignificant that you can't remember it.

Can someone tell me is it game become any better in terms of story, chardesign and amount of choices or it went full throttle into kinetic novel route? One can give attention only to so many games, so i better know is there anything for me and if not just block it already. I'll appreciate if somebody played recently and could answer me.

Reactions: Cacafu12

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I really wanted to see "MC sex with Madison" or "Anal sex scene with Miranda", that would make the game VERY TOP.
pity the update is very slow
Madison is never going to happen.

Last time i played it (1-2 years ago or so) mc was constantly forced to have relations with most unattractive black girl from all cast (2nd preview on 1st page if i'm not mistaken), ugly girl with red head + personality of a dumpster and very winey old woman at work, while all the other girls only teased you from afar with next to no interactions. Like first girl in the left on a banner - i'm sure when i've played she and mc weren't even having conversation once by themselves without some mandatory LI hovering over mc's shoulder. And girl who mc literally hugging on banner - she either had next to no content then or it was so little and insignificant that you can't remember it.

Can someone tell me is it game become any better in terms of story, chardesign and amount of choices or it went full throttle into kinetic novel route? One can give attention only to so many games, so i better know is there anything for me and if not just block it already. I'll appreciate if somebody played recently and could answer me.
It's tagged for Kinetic Novel.

That said, the woman the MC is hugging in the banner is his main LI and things have started with her.

Reactions: Oppai Auteur

sinkind

Oct 29, 2019
Madison is never going to happen.

It's tagged for Kinetic Novel.

That said, the woman the MC is hugging in the banner is his main LI and things have started with her.
I saw that, but i think i remember that there were choices in this...No? It's pure KN?

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
  • Haha

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Apologies for the long period of silence folks!

The game isn't dead and work continues as usual, but after 4+ years of use it feels like this PC is on its last legs. This 1050ti I have installed really isn't cutting it anymore, especially with scenes featuring multiple characters, which are now pretty common in game.

What I like to do is get all the renders set up on my days off and then have them all render while I work my shifts. But lately I'm getting crashes while I'm away, or it switches to CPU rendering. For those unaware that means the scene was to big for the GPU, and CPU rendering can take hours upon hours for just a single render

I'm going to look into getting a new PC but its been a while since I've ordered one from anywhere, I don't have the skills to build it myself so I'll need to find the best place in the UK to get a new one

Until then have a preview render.

...Who needs a bra? Not Ariana lol

1833.png

spl00sh321

Mar 5, 2020

The game isn't dead and work continues as usual, but after 4+ years of use it feels like this PC is on its last legs. This 1050ti I have installed really isn't cutting it anymore, especially with scenes featuring multiple characters, which are now pretty common in game.

What I like to do is get all the renders set up on my days off and then have them all render while I work my shifts. But lately I'm getting crashes while I'm away, or it switches to CPU rendering. For those unaware that means the scene was to big for the GPU, and CPU rendering can take hours upon hours for just a single render

I'm going to look into getting a new PC but its been a while since I've ordered one from anywhere, I don't have the skills to build it myself so I'll need to find the best place in the UK to get a new one

View attachment 2629876
But, but no Miranda? BUUU. JK, but yeah, we need more of her.

• Haha

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
This is not to be taken seriouslly.
:unsure:But on reading this and then seeing the render attached and remebering some of the other ladies in this cool game.
I was suddenly struck with the thought.
That honestly after 4+ years of rendering such well proportioned female assets.
Its a fekin wonder that the 1050ti is still able to Render at all :ROFLMAO:.
If your planning to retire it at least give it a fekin medal first:p:ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2629876

Last edited:
  • Haha
3.20 star(s) 26 Votes