randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Hopefully, you will add Double anal or double vaginal. Because in games where you can go virgin, anal only, somehow, they though of having a DP but not a DP for virgin players and they forget to put a double anal for the certain players who are in that point

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
how do you level up, I am hunting monsters but they are at level 5 and I am at level 1 but it keeps saying that I can't do any more training

Nov 23, 2023
how do you level up, I am hunting monsters but they are at level 5 and I am at level 1 but it keeps saying that I can't do any more training
In the character sheet and during combat (bottom right) there is an XP meter. You increase your overall level by defeating monsters. Your overall level then increases your maximum skill cap. So if you wish to increase your energy and mana, you need to go and defeat more monsters.

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
In the character sheet and during combat (bottom right) there is an XP meter. You increase your overall level by defeating monsters. Your overall level then increases your maximum skill cap. So if you wish to increase your energy and mana, you need to go and defeat more monsters.
ok thanks yea I am getting monsters from level 3 to level 5 but damn it, the level 1 are easy to kill but then the next few would be level 3 to 5 ones which kill me off

DAssman

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2022
If the monster is too strong, consider escaping and finding a weaker one to fight.

Hunting in the forest should have a high chance of providing monsters with adequate level.

Reactions: AhrimanH
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes