ikkabod

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Hey guys, in response to some of your comments... I haven't removed the back button, it just didn't exist on the old version of sugarcube that I'm using. As for the save files, it's basically the same issue, I'm still using an older version of sugarcube. Importing the game in to the new version will likely break the game, and I'm not sure if I could fix it, short of re-coding it. At the moment, I barely have time to work on the game itself, let alone getting bogged down trying to sort that out. When I do have some more time, I'll try to make that happen, but for now, the answer is chrome on windows. The saving works fine, and you can click the back button on the browser to navigate. If you're using any other OS/browser, you may run into problems.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Does the content end during the beginning of the RPG in week 2 or did I just fuck something up?

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Just so you know, in order to enable back button:
- open the html file in the text editor of your choice
- find "disableHistoryControls:!0,disableHistoryTracking:!0" at the very end
- change it to "disableHistoryControls:0,disableHistoryTracking:0" or "disableHistoryControls:!1,disableHistoryTracking:!1"
- save changes

Now you can go back and forth with the browser buttons or you can add your own just as Caelia suggested.

ikkabod that enables it for firefox, it didn't work for me on chrome before this change either

ikkabod

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Just so you know, in order to enable back button:
- open the html file in the text editor of your choice
- find "disableHistoryControls:!0,disableHistoryTracking:!0" at the very end
- change it to "disableHistoryControls:0,disableHistoryTracking:0" or "disableHistoryControls:!1,disableHistoryTracking:!1"
- save changes

Now you can go back and forth with the browser buttons or you can add your own just as Caelia suggested.

ikkabod that enables it for firefox, it didn't work for me on chrome before this change either
I actually fixed the problem in the latest version of the game, so hopefully you should be getting the back and forward buttons built into the game now :)

lexlutha

Sep 15, 2017
I actually fixed the problem in the latest version of the game, so hopefully you should be getting the back and forward buttons built into the game now :)
Wow! Really Great to hear from you!!
I really love your game!

Thank you for bringing back so many great memories of the 90’s early 2000s’ and the perverse nostalgia of what those times might’ve been like for like our sexually “open” protagonist or an Ivan; a virginal and perhaps blossoming trans girl, or possibly just effeminate male who’d look hella good crossdressing…

(Perhaps a bit like Lucia Maya,
Robin Banks
Or the always lovely and charming Miss Penny Robo )

But set in a time before you had tons of info online and the resources for an Ivan to really understand exactly what it is he’s feeling or what he’s going through… Deep stuff!

The table top d&d needless to say is so far my favorite part of the game. I mean the way you wrote the scenes with Ted, of being in this fat pimply otakus love-dungeon and the two smaller reluctantly curious friends squirming on his lap in shame and X-tasy in his diabolical clutches.

(That Missy Elliott joint X-tasy beat would be a great backdrop for those scenes. If the DJ might take another request)…:D

And if I might add Teddy makes mind flayers and ceremorphosis almost seem like a day at the park after his kind of “role playin”

Where the choices their “forced” to make in leaving one another to his mercy, in his depraved fantasy; to return to his room and catch glimpses of the steamy passionate liberties he’s been so inappropriately taking & lavishing so much of his attention on Ivan OR our heroic protagonist taking one for the team, that being horny young hormone filled males, filled with angst and still a hint of that Teen Spirit, where they both reluctantly enjoy his perverse affections but don’t know if they really should or is it wrong to not want to….

Definitely wondering what the fuck is wrong with themselves, listening to Cypress Hill (or HIM or maybe Tool) on the way to school then to be doing this shit on the weekend?! Especially when *back then being anything but straight was the lowest, most shameful pathetic lot in life any red blooded American male could ever be reduced to.

When men were expected to solve everything with their fist or a judo kick or if all else fails grab the strap, and anything else was seen as having your “manhood tooken”, and transgender, queer, Crossdresser-sissy folk were practically unheard of; at least in *”normal” circles, polite conversation or amongst the kool kids (till Ellen hit tv and made everything ok and LBGT became a thing) ;) but before that mystical magical switch went off, :D anything remotely sexual that wasn’t purely hetero was the worst life or death type shame a guy could possibly fall victim to, “loosing his manhood” or having “their manhood taken” back in those times, at that age, when DL celebs were being outed and outed meant they were washed…

And here we have these two obviously erudite but somewhat both socially awkward “friends” most likely already (as so common at that age) both in their own way feeling like misfits or Outkast; all wide eyed and still unsure about their sexuality, beyond what physically feels good and just longing for any physical contact from anyone to release some of those pent up needs…

And this Craven nasty geeky heavyset older dorkus, doofus making them both so hot & bothered and pant like his pussy cats, their little Cunts in heat for him. Touching them, fondling them, UTTERLY VIOLATING them.
Ruining them… and their chances of ever having a loving adoring wife like the macho men they roleplay as… Playing with their yet untouched buttholes and little clittys, manhandling them; caressing & touching ALL of their ticklish and tender bits, making them moan like WHORES… LIKE Girls!!

With his fiendish, diabolical implementation of but plugs in their 3rd edition ruleset, to have Ivan squirming and practically squealin like his lil high elf maiden gurly girl

but wtf is really wrong wit them when your buddy already going through a tough time in life is being held up in the room right across from you, that you left all alone with that fat lecherous, sex crazed bully all over him; being forcefully feminized and “touched” and kissed by some lame older prick with pimples and who knows what else their doing. And the “hero’s” response is to lie naked in Ted’s bed under his crisp cool sheets and hump his cock on Ted’s sheets till he nuts all over himself…

And you know their both wondering why is Teddy making them feel sooo good in his disgusting lap, not understanding hardly anything; Dazed and Confused, and Clueless, because they can’t be “gay” no way!

But they sure Really, REALLY, like their gaming sessions over at Ted’s place

In the short scenes we have so far, truly, amazingly erotic stuff!

The unseen moments filled with so much heat, so much portent the airs practically crackling charged with enough electricity and NEED, enough to raise the mothers hair upstairs…

Where they’re basically found writhing their wiry nubile bodies in virginal heat whenever their so rudely interrupted and the naughty kinky things being done to them under the table are exposed/glimpsed and seen by the other of two blushing, attractive young buddies who ok maybe fooled around one night but just like each other as bros, and are there for each other, where when they “made-out” with each other (twas just a little harmless foolin, two lonely guys merely experimenting, boys just being bois) but here they are BOTH falling for this creepy fat older bully… This lonely and perverted bastard and his hunger. Hunger to make them his two bitches out of boys…

And just the way he’s so frustratingly handsy and all over them, like an octopus, his tentacles probing, & seeking, his fat-funky digits, masturbating them, manipulating their privates in his lewd & vulgar mitts, his so excited, wanton, but deliberate and steadfast ministrations… His greasy hands all sweaty and clammy ALL Down in their briefs working, tickling their lil winking boiholes, inserting a slippery wet finger into their virgin derrières, while at the same time working their fronts his wrist seen pumping & flexing down in their draws with their little girl cocks dripping, Overwhelmed, relinquishing everything, as their slippery cockheads are exposed from hooded state, aching for release, slack jawed, eyes rolled back humping in his palms… Magnifique!!
Oooh la la!

(Lauren Hill La-la, la, la-la, la-laaa)

An older nerd bullying other *not so hip or with it, bookish “good guys”. Like a Notorious P.I.G. bullying a much smaller handsome Rupac without the street ish or flavor or any of the machismo of those two but like Biggie once said this fat bastard gots nothing to lose and EVERYTHING to gain, embedded in his brain…

Bullying them into becoming his two humbled and submissive nymphs; from starting out wanting to role play as the hero’s in their role playing games… To becoming his conquered and castigated little bitchbois. Overpowered and subjugated. I can see them eventually in SHEER white, trans-lucent frocks with gold ankle bracelets and belly chains shackled to the fat dungeon master on their hands & knees gazing up longingly for their master servicing him and sucking his cock on his throne of swords ⚔ like the end of Conan or straight off of a Heavy Metal magazine cover (or probably more like a Jaba tha Hutt scene) with these two sexy she-elf concubines with long straight pale blond hair, only-parted by cute little elf ears sticking out on the sides; kept underneath some feast table with their raging hard-ons clearly visible straining, dripping in a state of perpetual arousal beneath their sheer white frocks and kept barefoot as they service the pimply ogre while he stuffs his face with a huge oily drumstick, a flaggon of mead in his other hand… sucking him in and out of their mouths, licking his balls and under them… lustfully licking Big Daddys taint and asshole as he raises up legs and farts, but both bois bashfully unable to look at one another except when Master pushes their heads together, sucking and servicing him with their hungry ministrations to coax their meal outta his cock using nothing but their mouths…. Till nighttime each night when roles reverse and in his dark bedroom they are thoroughly serviced by him on theirs knees and on their backs. Sometimes one boi riding his cock while the other rides his face… Or in their favorite position missionary… Legs up, on drugs, that’s the way he likes to fuck…

And if I didn’t mention it :D I’m really enjoying the rpg part of the story! Where I could even see a separate spin off game solely based on their playtimes.

I for one would love to see *one of them, (okay the fem starboi Ivan) probably being so tormented by his conflicted emotions and testosterone fueled desires where he just reaches a breaking point. So beat down by life and his other humiliating girl problems, willing CREEPin over to their “tormentors” Ted’s house and proffering himself unbidden to a late night session of D&D. Sword fighting and frottage winner takes ALL, giving in to all of Ted’s desires with a new pink butt plug already in and prelubed…

And that night doing EVERYTHING, in a lust filled sex addled drug crazed frenzy of slurping an burping; the fat otaku putting him through all his paces. Lots of steamy kissing. down his Neck and Adam’s apple and hickeys,.. Lots of tongue and saliva, bustin-slob, wit strands of it linking their wet and drooling lips… the gross heady man-pig even licking his nipples and then straight to his underarms and armpits like he was the most delicious sexy little princess ever to the cretinous Glut. Ivans alluring and fem Snow White toes painted bright candy red even sucked and slobbered on; making him feel so “funny” so girly, offering himself to this fat bully creep and being made into his woman with no friend or even Ted’s mom to save him this time…

Being devoured and ravaged by this lonely older fat forgotten loser and loving all the mind melting sensations of what he’s doing to him… emoji hearts rising up from underneath the sheets (like an ig live feed) as the bed squeaks and headboard bangs noisily with many Ouu’s and Ohh’s and Oh-my’s and throaty pleas to Tyr as their rhythm quickens and they Lock into their groov. Rockin. Ted Rocking little Ivan, knocking his socks off! Coquettish noises now escaping Ivan’s pink lips with each thrust as he unexpectedly moans and moans louder ashamedly then as the minutes pass by the clock ticking loudly as the mattress squeaks ivan finally breaks and stammers is, is, is it possible, to, to, Cum like this?? … … I, I think I’m cumming, I think I’m cumming!! Can I cum Daddy? Can I Cum? Can your lil gurl Cum for you Daddy? Your gonna make your little pussyboi cum? Make me Cum. Your. Gonna make me cum! You ficking ugly brute pig Im fucking cumming!! As Ted slams Him! And they both spurt and erupt and squirt and CUUMMM!! Ivan’s little painted toes balling up like fist then splaying out wide almost vibrating! And they CUUMMand Cum and Cum harder than Either have ever Cum before! Ivan’s arms involuntarily reaching up to hold Ted atop him as their both spasming, Ted’s head thrown back as he empties his balls and all their goo DEEP inside Ivan’s tight hole. As it bubbles out around the base of Ted’s thick stem buried up inside Ivans little asshole. His now well used & soggy dripping boihole…

And within minutes of the post coital waves of orgasmic electricity radiating in pulses through their bodies and Ted kissing Ivan his fat hips begin to thrust Ted’s big boner back hard and jooking up inside Ivan’s little oven again… Ivan’s weak protest and frantic cries of nooo trying to push the heavy lumox upoff of him ignored his little fist even beating up on Ted’s chest in panic, Ivan’s legs kicking out from under Ted in jerks like a bug , writhing, squirming tying to somehow get away, his cries smothered and muffled as Ted’s hungry mouth latches over Ivan’s sweet little lips. His cock stirring deep inside of Ivan’s little tunnel of love once again, Ivan can feel it, can feel Teddy, deep inside his *womb

When finally near morning young Ivan awakes sticky and crusty, slobbering, cum still bubbling from his nose, lying spread eagle atopTed’s big soft belly Daddys cock spent, coiled and limp still dripping, even now still threatening and shockingly massive spilled out from between Ivans peachy little blushing asscheeks. As he tries to quietly get up and leave, to preserve some last remnant of dignity and secrecy. When the disgusting Orcs big hand just grabs him back (like Pepe Le Pew grabbing his pussy cat prey) without a word or even coherently blinking, on autopilot flipping him back over for another “session…” Round 6! SEXING him down again. All morning as Ivan unconvincingly pleads now and then your gonna make be late for school Teddy,” with no response but more sweet lovin until finally, it building up, it happens. At 11:37am October 2002 or the fourth day of the first tenday of Marpenoth 1484 DR… Ahego!! MindBreak.
Ivans eyes cross; and his tongue lolls out, CONQUERED.
Nine Inch Nails Closer still somewhere in the distant background blaring cornily as little Ivan’s corn-holed into sub-space.. legs thrown open wide, one sexy feminine leg hanging over the edge of the wrecked bed as old boy ruts away hard inside him, ontop of him, till we see a hard shiver rip up his delicate sweaty body, and he spasms and jerks hard underneath the great greasy, blimpded belly and their fluids splash and big boi grins dripping sweat down from ontop of him and says mockingly: “Gotcha bitch”. As Ivan gasp but can merely turn his head to look away, a single tear rolling down his cheek, from hate or love joy or pain not even Ivan could say as they intertwine fingers and Ted kisses him shoving tongue all down his throat, the best stroke, The Death-Stroke, as he raises his hips up their highest and pumps his very hardest and nuts deep inside of Ivana his still cumming boipussy contracting, milking Teddys cock, shooting his hot spunk deep in Ivan’s already saturated guts, with Teds thick man-yogurt and the watery stuff, semen and sperms, broth and gravy, man juice and creamy jizzim, sloshing around inside little Ivanaa, like Ted’s own special man made lube probably pushed up in his tummy by now; (another tear rolling down Ivan’s cheek) especially after that last humongous mega deep thrust, dick-whipping lil Ivana all night long into submission, taming him, training him, dicking him down where he can’t ever forget the fucking this guy he hated threw on him that night! That left him walking funny. Till in repose that blissful refractory state, Ivan’s young tummy still orgasmically quivering, as air escapes his loose bowels and he embarrassingly blows wads of Teddys thick load out between his cheeks, the two lovers share now tender mutual kisses; and pillow talk; Ivan’s cute and coy nervous embarrassed questions about going steady and being Teds girl now as Ivana falls in love with the Dick. Ky jelly and anal ease tubes strewn over the floor with his balled up ripped up panties… as the camera pans away…

Maybe later even plotting to bring the last man out into the fold. A plot twist so sinister and brutal there’s mind-break when the treasonous sexact is carried out. Like maybe the otaku waiting in the closet as the friend is called over to just snuggle and lay next to each other or is under the bed while one friend locks his legs around his buddy giving the otaku free access to pillage that little booty in a elfin orc love sandwich he won’t ever forget a night of gasp and oohs and don’t, “not back there” and you brute, escapes unexpectedly from pouty “used to be str8t” young lips…

I could even see the bully becoming some nerdy wanna be biker riding them around on his Harley our protagonist in scandalously revealing daisy dukes his ass out to go score a bag from fat Sam and the humiliation of belonging to that creepy otaku and his sperm still leaking from our “hero’s” boypussy/love hole, dripping down his thighs as he wraps his arms around his nerdy big daddy on the back of his hog hoping to hurry up and get back to their dungeon of love and maybe a tab of acid or lcd to make their D&D session tonight even more “immersive” and strange with a Minotaur lurking in the labyrinth that ravishes and mates with pretty young elf explorers that can’t defeat his powerful *club… roaring and bellowing (when his moms not home; out of town for the weekend with his auntie Tedwina):D

Last edited:

lexlutha

Sep 15, 2017
Wow! Really Great to hear from you!!
I really love your game!
Thank you for bringing back so many great memories of the 90’s early 2000s’ and the perverse nostalgia of what those times would’ve been like for a sexually “ open” or blossoming trans girl…

the table top d&d is so far my favorite part of the game. I mean the way you wrote the scenes of being in this fat pimply otakus love-dungeon and the two smaller reluctantly curious friends squirming on his lap in shame and X-tasy in his diabolical clutches.
And if I failed to mention it:D, or make it absolutely clear; Dope Ass Game ikkabod

ikkabod

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
And if I failed to mention it:D, or make it absolutely clear; Dope Ass Game ikkabod
Soooo... Have you considered doing any writing yourself lex? :)

Glad you like the game in general, and the RPG segments in particular. There's one thing you got wrong there, it was 3rd edition ruleset ;)

As for the sex stuff, I really do feel like the angst plays a large role in the immersion, especially considering the time period.

RikuAotsuki

Aug 12, 2020
Oh damn, this game's still getting updated?

This was like... one of the first HTML text games I ever played. I don't even remember when that would've been, but I think I just assumed it was complete and/or abandoned at the time, since I wasn't really used to games getting updated.

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes