ikkabod

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Dev has been inactive for almost 1 year on patreon with no updates. Marked abandoned.
Hey Ryahn,

I know it's been over a year since my patreon was updated, but I noticed the latest version isn't available on this site. This update would have been public a loooong time ago anyways, so I was wondering if you could update your links. I'm not sure if this changes the status of my game from abandoned, but you can post it up regardless. Please find the link below, and the associated changelog to go with it.

Update: 0.6.6

-Story Progress (9,750 words)

-Week 2 Party path continued

-16 new pictures

Helltea

Sep 17, 2021
Hey guys,

I'm still alive :) Currently, I'm at war with something known as "the terrible twos"... We had a new baby in the house, and that's what basically evaporated the time I had to work on the game. Between work and the fam, I've been insanely busy with barely any time to myself. I know it's been over a year since the last update, but the game is not officially abandoned. When I get the chance, I still plan on working to get a new update out. There's a few thousand words done so far, but quite a bit to go, and I just don't know when that will be...

Honestly, I'm surprised anyone is still around, let alone interested in the game at all. I figured that I would be starting over from scratch as far as an audience, but perhaps not. This is the first time I'm checking out anything to do with the game, and you should have seen the amount of spam on my discord lol... it was insane...
I'm still waiting. It's more important to protect your life, and your family, so I won't rush you. Just don't break it, come back someday.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Nice to see this one is still alive and ...blazin! I remember enjoying some pretty hot scenes, the writing is very good!

Reactions: ikkabod

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
OldSchoolBlazin-0.6.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Hey Ryahn,

I know it's been over a year since my patreon was updated, but I noticed the latest version isn't available on this site. This update would have been public a loooong time ago anyways, so I was wondering if you could update your links. I'm not sure if this changes the status of my game from abandoned, but you can post it up regardless. Please find the link below, and the associated changelog to go with it.

-16 new pictures
It doesn't matter if there's an "abandoned" tag.
But why can't you speak for yourself: Is your game abandoned or not?
Providing an old version doesn't say anything.
Thanks for the share tho.

Edit: My bad didn't realise you've already addressed that: So it's On hiatus - No immediate plan but not give up yet?
The rest I said is still true tho.

Last edited:
Reactions: Laserdisc Johnson

Polarthief

Dec 29, 2021
I'm still alive :) Currently, I'm at war with something known as "the terrible twos"...
I'm just gonna let you know now: It progresses into "The Terrible Threes" next year as well. So glad I'm not a father, but I am an uncle to a niece I see virtually every/every other day.
Best of luck with the baby!

I had been following this guy for a long time. A question... and I hope I’m not being a bigmouth... has he been charging for a year on Patreon without doing anything? That would seem pretty pathetic to me.
Oh man, I hope you never took a peek at Lilith's Throne... That bitch charges every month and has gone like 3 years or so with virtually no substantial updates... :ROFLMAO:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
It doesn't matter if there's an "abandoned" tag.
But why can't you speak for yourself: Is your game abandoned or not?
Providing an old version doesn't say anything.
Thanks for the share tho.
You could just read the thread all the way back to earlier today, when the dev adressed this. No need to be a dick.

Reactions: RyanCrossby

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
You could just read the thread all the way back to earlier today, when the dev adressed this. No need to be a dick.
Not saying sweet coddling words = be a dick?
Sorry man, your fragile feeling is not to my concern.

Tho it's my bad didn't realise there's a text wall posted on last page yesterday for him to talk about it.

Huurn

Apr 7, 2023
Hey guys,

I'm still alive :) Currently, I'm at war with something known as "the terrible twos"... We had a new baby in the house, and that's what basically evaporated the time I had to work on the game. Between work and the fam, I've been insanely busy with barely any time to myself. I know it's been over a year since the last update, but the game is not officially abandoned. When I get the chance, I still plan on working to get a new update out. There's a few thousand words done so far, but quite a bit to go, and I just don't know when that will be...

Honestly, I'm surprised anyone is still around, let alone interested in the game at all. I figured that I would be starting over from scratch as far as an audience, but perhaps not. This is the first time I'm checking out anything to do with the game, and you should have seen the amount of spam on my discord lol... it was insane...
It's a very nice game, so I'm not surprised people are still around. You really captured the era which really scratches an itch I didn't know I had. Your game was a big inspiration for me too.

niludo

Jun 12, 2018
Sorry man, your fragile feeling is not to my concern.

Tho it's my bad didn't realise there's a text wall posted on last page yesterday for him to talk about it.
No, but there's a war and a baby happening right now. WTF is wrong with you? Your ego is more important that other humans lifes? Go get some help, please

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Hey Ryahn,

-16 new pictures
so question is it abandoned or not, are you going to work on it again ???

Bourne9000

Nov 11, 2017
Yes, I will work on it again, 100%
I'm really glad to see you're back, truly ^^ Thank you so much for returning and putting effort into this project. What you've mentioned is exactly what's happening to me right now—it's super difficult to write and move forward. There are a thousand things in real life, and congratulations on expanding the family hehe. Thank you so much for being back ^^ Seriously, I have very little time to play other games and get ideas and inspiration. I'm thinking of doing one month of a patch, then pausing for another month, and repeating every two months because I can't keep up with everything hahaha.

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes