ikkabod

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
I'm really glad to see you're back, truly ^^ Thank you so much for returning and putting effort into this project. What you've mentioned is exactly what's happening to me right now—it's super difficult to write and move forward. There are a thousand things in real life, and congratulations on expanding the family hehe. Thank you so much for being back ^^ Seriously, I have very little time to play other games and get ideas and inspiration. I'm thinking of doing one month of a patch, then pausing for another month, and repeating every two months because I can't keep up with everything hahaha.
Thanks, I appreciate that. It's funny how similar the experience is for devs, I know exactly what you mean lol. You might consider switching to a per release structure on Patreon, because the monthly deadline is incredibly stressful and it takes a toll on you. I was also interested in continuing two different abandoned projects, because you just hate to see them go, but it's not really possible if you plan to continue your own game - sadly. Knowing how much work goes into a project, I'd like to see what you put together, you said your game was called "Prison"?

Reactions: Bumpdee

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
The party uh? Fuck. Yea... I remember that. Having unavoidable NTR on the dom path sucked. Will we be able to knock that "friend" out... repeatedly?
That's the week 1 party. This is in week 2, where the MC goes to a rave with a choice of (mostly unfinished) scenarios.

Jan's just a duplicitous cunt. Avoid her at the first party and go for Kate instead.

Reactions: ikkabod

ikkabod

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
The party uh? Fuck. Yea... I remember that. Having unavoidable NTR on the dom path sucked. Will we be able to knock that "friend" out... repeatedly?
I can't really say, but you can imagine how frienemies get along, and how things turn out.

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes