VN Others Old Voyeur Hostel [v0.6.4] [Ashley Ratajkowsky]

1.00 star(s) 6 Votes

nayno22

Jan 11, 2019
I have one question why all the games with this icon do not work for me? (sorry I don't know what's their names) even if I run them as administrator? I click on the game the icon appears in the toolbar but the game doesn't run

Capture.PNG

FranzDerek

Jun 16, 2020
Link to new release, if you want to update.

Stay you all healty and safe!

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I have one question why all the games with this icon do not work for me? (sorry I don't know what's their names) even if I run them as administrator? I click on the game the icon appears in the toolbar but the game doesn't run

View attachment 768605
That's a Tyranno game for sure. Might want to look into if anything is missing.

Aug 13, 2017
this VN has never worked correctly. the day in three parts means no choices at all may as well remove choices all together. and then actually make the story a story and a real VN as it stands its "make a choice" wrong one. try again tomorrow.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Dat MC is like an made-in-black-alley kind of Travolta with some grease. (in the sense of animal fat)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016

View attachment 768605
that the Tyranobuilder icon.

Tyranobuilder is not the best working engine. It's simple and tend to broke easily with complex script. and when isay complex, i mean the 1/5 of what ren'py can do at minimum.

Reactions: $@~ and SlaveStates

SlaveStates

Oct 31, 2018
that the Tyranobuilder icon.

Tyranobuilder is not the best working engine. It's simple and tend to broke easily with complex script. and when isay complex, i mean the 1/5 of what ren'py can do at minimum.
And they have to pay for it. I will never understand.

• Sad
Reactions: $@~

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
And they have to pay for it. I will never understand.
yes, i actually bought it on steam to give a test. 16bucks or soemthing.

i'd say it's not THAT bad, it's nice for learning a bit and doing a small game. But that's it.

Leyequois

Jul 13, 2017
Man, how come the worst games are updated more often and even have spinoffs and the best games take months to give you updates(IK, quality takes time, but still) {if you are going to reply to me, don't I will block this thread so I will not see the replies, I simply cannot stand the game(s) by this designer, IK I might be acting like a dick, but IDC, our dicks think, that is why we are on these sites and playing these games XD}

1.00 star(s) 6 Votes