AnonW123

Dec 26, 2019

View attachment 3876021

SURPRISE!

Yes I know I know, hurr durr Hana said there wouldn't be any more character reveals.

First of all, I DO WHAT I WANT. (jk)

Seconds, after some consulting with my PM, some internal conflict and storyline-wise for 0.1

I have decided to do a second Character reveal which will definitely be on the Love Interest list.

So without further ado,

Please welcome the one and only:

Serah Fine

No, it is not her real name, it is only her stage name.

What is her real name you ask? That is a secret we need to unveil together (if you follow through with her storyline of course).

A little info about her (that is not in the LI bios):

• She is American.
  • She has been dabbling in acting career at a very young age.
  • She will be the main focus for 0.1 romantic route.
That is more than enough to spoil the story without actually spoiling it.

Now here is some small development.

We are currently at the home stretch, next week Sunday I will make a summary (render and coding should be done around the 8th).

It leaves us around 3 days to test and choose music.

So grammar errors are - as Thanos said: Inevitable, so please give me all the feedback through the channel and I will try my best to fix them up.
I also promised to fix the first 15 minutes of renders, but the amount of render I dished out for the content is too time-consuming. So I'm sorry that I might not be able to deliver that promise. However, I will do my best to patch in during 0.1.x (maybe?) or at most 0.2.

I appreciate each and every one for your support and love towards the project.

Stay tuned for the end of the beginning for omiSt!

Until then,

The storm will calm, and everything will be alright.

Love you guys!

Hana
Interesting, but I hope we're not limited to just that new li in the next update. I'd like more interaction with Olivia and Clara.

2.40 star(s) 5 Votes