May 7, 2024
Pretty good start actually! Keeping an eye on this one for sure.

Also speaking as someone who likes proper incest games, not every game needs incest shoehorned into it man. If you aren't planning on making an incest game in the first place, just leave it out. One thing that really irks me is when a game tries to tell you two characters are family only for them to immediately fuck each other after the most basic "hey we are related and shouldn't be doing this" kind of dialogue imaginable. Shit sucks.

Tangent aside good luck on making your game, has potential for sure (y)
/shrug Sometimes that's realistic as not everyone would make a big deal about it. If my sister was DTF and let me know about it I'd be like "WTF? Are you fucking with me? Drunk or high? No? OK, let's do it. Do I get to cum inside you?" Perverts like me would be over the weirdness of it within 5 pumps inside her and not everyone gives a fuck what other people think or about their silly moral opinions.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
omiSt [v0.0.5] [Hanamura] - Compressed

Win/Linux [360 MB]
- - - -

Mac [355 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NoMansMind

Sep 5, 2022
interesting setting? check!
likeable characters? check!
humor? check!
we're off to a good start!

now, we only need a catchy title, which hooks people immediately
you know what? forget it!

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
omiSt-0.0.5
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ratsu Hanamura

AnonW123

Dec 26, 2019
As far as I do my research, there will be no incest. Sorry to disappoint (?)

This premise is easy to start as a first-time writer/game developer. And yes you are absolutely correct the tags are really weak, however, Patreon is really strict on how they want the content to be displayed. And I want to focus on the things that I have expertise about rather than try to replicate something that I have no experience with.
So my apology for not providing you with your desire experiences.
However, I can promise you that the game itself will be at its top form!
I'm not a fan of incest so that's great for me.

Don't let rude criticism get you down. There is no premise under the sun that someone hasn't done a million times by now. When they complain about it, what they mean is "I don't like this particular premise so it sucks". Execution is what matters. Can you put your twist on a concept and make it feel unique and fun and so far (IMO) you have done that.

I liked the humour, the characters and the sex scene was very hot (although I think it was forced and that's not something most players like). The mystery elements really grabbed my attention.

I loved the chemistry between the MC and Olivia and appreciated the new friendship with Jace.

I will definitely be following this one. Good luck.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ratsu Hanamura

Ratsu Hanamura

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Thank you so much for every single comment, rude or not.
It really does help the development shape up to its form and be more open to newer markets.
However as I stated before, there won't be incest, NTR, Gore, Scat, or any other fetishes that are against ToS.
I want to fully focus on what I have experience on to provide the most sincere and highest quality for the one who enjoys my project.
Many people have raised their concerns about the first 15 minutes of the game's render being out of place compared to the rest.
Please be at ease of your mind, because I will redo it for 0.1 (or at least 0.2).
;)
Who is (are) the MILF(s)in the story so far?
Currently up until 0.0.5 there are no MILF(s). If you considering having children is a MILF(s). But maybeeeeeee in the future (?)

AnonW123

Dec 26, 2019
1717288458262.png

Hello everyone! After the release yesterday, I just hopped in bed and literally unconscious for the entire day (no kidding).

I regained some of my sanity and voila, here is the first update progress and some insight on how things are going.

This 0.1 will feature all of the LIs, which will not be revealed until you gain their heart. So keep your eyes peeled and let's play a game called: 'Who are the LIs?'

0.1 will focus on the character on the Wallpaper of the Progress Update. Who is she?

Her name is [REDACTED] ya think imma just give it to you guys that easy huh? Joke aside, she is a very influential character, her backstory, character development, and design are breathtaking. I have revised her at least 4 times; this is the version I love the most.

So hopefully you guys will love her as much as I do.

An SFW and NSFW Wallpaper will be released tomorrow for the appropriate tier.

And stay tuned for next week we can dive into the rendering process and how far it has come.

Until then!

I'll be back!

Hana

• Love
Reactions: Rockero_69

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Mmm... typical prostitute is the first time of the MC.

Though, I'll forgive it this time, as long as you actually make her an important character or there isn't gonna be NTR in here yeah? She is a prostitute after all.

I love romance stuff, but that and NTR just doesn't mix.

AnonW123

Dec 26, 2019
Mmm... typical prostitute is the first time of the MC.

Though, I'll forgive it this time, as long as you actually make her an important character or there isn't gonna be NTR in here yeah? She is a prostitute after all.

I love romance stuff, but that and NTR just doesn't mix.
Except she's not.

First off you might want to put that in spoilers.
Second:

Where did you get the notion that she was a prostitute? The MC never paid for sex. In her thoughts she describes it as a one night stand although she clearly wants more.

Third:
The Dev said earlier in the thread:
"...there won't be incest, NTR, Gore, Scat, or any other fetishes that are against ToS.
I want to fully focus on what I have experience on to provide the most sincere and highest quality for the one who enjoys my project. " So No NTR

Prj3tC

Feb 8, 2020
Hm. Is this game trying to be a light hearted, goofy one? Because then the dev should rewrite the intro in such a way, inserting goofiness all over the place.
The 'friend' going all moronic during the car ride or the receptionist threatening someone with a baseball bat just because she has a bad day doesn't vibe well with the lack of 'goof'. IMHO. :FacePalm:

Edit: Ok, now I see. This game is trying to be funny. All right.

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 4 Votes