Collection Video Omitome collection [2024-01-09] [Omitome]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Scacco

Feb 7, 2023
Is he dropping the futa demons?
He already posted that video, but Omi said that there was gonna be a voiced-over version with actual voice actors, but there have been complications. I was wondering if he had any more news about it or not

Capone78

Nov 4, 2020
The futa demons were part of the 1st episode of the Misspelled series as well as ep2 prologue. Now we are at ep2 part 1. I don't know if the characters involved in ep2 p1 have been revealed publicly but as a supporter you can get access to his discord and learn a bit more about this, with few wips of the actual video. There is also an "update" channel showing the progress of the ep2 p1 production, you can check it out. The futa demons will both come back don't worry

Reactions: mmorazz

Capone78

Nov 4, 2020
He already posted that video, but Omi said that there was gonna be a voiced-over version with actual voice actors, but there have been complications. I was wondering if he had any more news about it or not
On July 5th he posted an update saying he still had no clear answer on the estimated delivery time from one of the VAs

Scacco

Feb 7, 2023
The futa demons were part of the 1st episode of the Misspelled series as well as ep2 prologue. Now we are at ep2 part 1. I don't know if the characters involved in ep2 p1 have been revealed publicly but as a supporter you can get access to his discord and learn a bit more about this, with few wips of the actual video. There is also an "update" channel showing the progress of the ep2 p1 production, you can check it out. The futa demons will both come back don't worry
I don't have the money to support Omi, so I barely know anything because I'm following this thread, more than anything. I do am curious though, I know that the characters have lore behind them, but I don't think it has been ever written here or anywhere else aside from discord, so I was wondering, what's even going on with the Prologue? It seems to be a continuation of the monthly bits but... They don't really give much context, do they?

Capone78

Nov 4, 2020
I don't have the money to support Omi, so I barely know anything because I'm following this thread, more than anything. I do am curious though, I know that the characters have lore behind them, but I don't think it has been ever written here or anywhere else aside from discord, so I was wondering, what's even going on with the Prologue? It seems to be a continuation of the monthly bits but... They don't really give much context, do they?
The Prologue of ep2 wasn't a thing couple of month ago, its production began after ep2 p1. But Omi's team needed to give some context on why the next video is indeed ep2 p1 and not ep1 p3. I agree that it's not shown in the Prologue video but something quite important lore-wise is supposed to happen at the end that explains the context around the characters and the place involved in ep2 p1

Capone78

Nov 4, 2020
How come the WIPs are all horse based and not big futa demon based?
It's because it's a new episode with multiple parts introducing new characters including horses which as you can see can change from their initial form. But futa demons will come back don't worry.

csnzone

Jul 15, 2018
It's because it's a new episode with multiple parts introducing new characters including horses which as you can see can change from their initial form. But futa demons will come back don't worry.
Ahh ok, thanks! As long as the futa demons are there I'm all in and will just skip past the horse stuff (y)

Capone78

Nov 4, 2020
has the little witch been turned into a succubus?
every character in Misspelled will change from its initial form, the only difference is the moment it will happen and the fact that some will become futa and some won't. I don't know if the little witch you're talking about is the previous one or the new one with the horse, but both i believe will turn into something demonic considering their past in the Misspelled lore.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes