Collection Video Omitome collection [2024-01-09] [Omitome]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Zorlond

Jun 15, 2021
His OC girl is stupid cute but wish he would stop runinging the animations with anal and breast expansion.
Convincing animations of breast/penis/belly expansion are ridiculously rare. And animations of this quality for expansions? Even rarer. Anyone with these kinks in their repertoire would find this artist to be amazing. If you don't, well, you might be better off with someone else's work. Don't ruin it for those of us who dig it, we have a hard enough time finding this stuff as it is.

9Nani6XIII

Feb 19, 2019
So uh, are there any news as of yet? Or did Omi take a break?
"I'm very sorry. Still waiting for one of the voice actresses They said the would have it ready for me in the next day or so"

"I will post some WIPs of Ep 2 at the end of this week"

This was 2 days ago from Omitome.

Reactions: Scacco

Iluha

Mar 13, 2019
Convincing animations of breast/penis/belly expansion are ridiculously rare. And animations of this quality for expansions? Even rarer. Anyone with these kinks in their repertoire would find this artist to be amazing. If you don't, well, you might be better off with someone else's work. Don't ruin it for those of us who dig it, we have a hard enough time finding this stuff as it is.
Yea! There are very few authors of such chic content. I only know Animopron and Big Green.

Reactions: Carlthage

InsideHer

Jun 26, 2023
Anyone know any updates on the version with voice acting?? Last I heard it was suppose to be released a month ago

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes