Collection Video Omitome collection [2024-01-09] [Omitome]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Bega81Froa

Aug 17, 2021
Update from today, it's getting there
View attachment 2630885
Yeah, the "Prologue" is getting there, whatever that is...

My interest in this dudes content went downhill real quick after he went full Wildeer mode.
It takes him 10000 years to release something and then it's not even what he originally announced but just some lame "Prologue"... oh dear Lord why does it have to be like this every single time... why?! :FacePalm::rolleyes:(n)

luCk3r123

Feb 7, 2021
Yeah, the "Prologue" is getting there, whatever that is...

My interest in this dudes content went downhill real quick after he went full Wildeer mode.
It takes him 10000 years to release something and then it's not even what he originally announced but just some lame "Prologue"... oh dear Lord why does it have to be like this every single time... why?! :FacePalm::rolleyes:(n)
I think someone mentioned that he worked on stuff like "Girl with horse" full time while being laid off from work during covid, but now he is back at work and only does animations when hes got the free time, something like that
But yeah, he came out of nowhere with Girl with Horse and no it feels like its over

oiq3z23

Jan 4, 2021
I think someone mentioned that he worked on stuff like "Girl with horse" full time while being laid off from work during covid, but now he is back at work and only does animations when hes got the free time, something like that
But yeah, he came out of nowhere with Girl with Horse and no it feels like its over
I mean if he has a normal job and works on these animations in his free time he should consider to start working full time and quit his job.
With 376 subscribers at subscribestar he gets a good amount of money for "free time" work.

luCk3r123

Feb 7, 2021
I mean if he has a normal job and works on these animations in his free time he should consider to start working full time and quit his job.
With 376 subscribers at subscribestar he gets a good amount of money for "free time" work.
I get what you mean,and I hope he does, but maybe he's one of those weirdos who like their work

• Haha
Reactions: oiq3z23

Bega81Froa

Aug 17, 2021
Well who would have thought... :FacePalm:
I mean not that it really matters since it's only the boring "prologue" thingy that he's "releasing next week for sure".
Not gonna lie if I was supporting this dude I wouldn't be okay with him putting that "clueless" meme behind his 3rd sentence, feels kind weird and disrespectful towards the people paying him.
But well maybe that's just me. :unsure:

Reactions: TheShipNeedsRockets
Aug 31, 2020
Well who would have thought... :FacePalm:
I mean not that it really matters since it's only the boring "prologue" thingy that he's "releasing next week for sure".
Not gonna lie if I was supporting this dude I wouldn't be okay with him putting that "clueless" meme behind his 3rd sentence, feels kind weird and disrespectful towards the people paying him.
But well maybe that's just me. :unsure:
Ikr? but man, the freaking :clueless: always cracks the fuck outta me :KEK::KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Bega81Froa

BackFlipz

Aug 17, 2019
Thing is, he doesnt hide any numbers on substar so you can calculate how much he makes. Idk where he lives but in the US currently $1,707 is BARELY enough for a decent living in most states, in some its even unlivable. If he's in South America(or another country that has really good conversions from USD) tho, he is livin it for sure.

Reactions: xxxDreamZzz

Scacco

Feb 7, 2023
I was so hyped for the new animation but the severe lack of "LoRe" only hinted at by the wips is so aggravating... Why the hell do they cum purple glitter now? *Why* is there two of em in the first place? I mean, I liked the animation but it was so... I dunno, lacking of context? Repetitive? Inconclusive? Maybe I'm just nitpicking but I hope I'm not the only one feeling a little let down

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes