Weekly Render 02 - Naughty or Nice
Weekly Render 03 - My Star
Weekly Render 04 - Absence
Weekly Render 05 - Hunger
Weekly Render 06 - Zwiggles
Weekly Render 07 - Bedtime

MTheOutsiderN

Sep 13, 2022
I came to get caught up on any new projects, I found that along with a rollarcoaster of interactions between members and
Dissappear. I'd have to agree with site417 though. most of the negativity was simply because of the way he came off. Let's not forget this is a forum, you're going to have good and bad interactions. Gotta have thick skin if you plan on interacting on any forum.

As for him telling people not to share their work... Did he not realize what kind of forum this was? I'm inclined to believe he was given the account as he stated. Considering it seemed he had no idea of what this site is about. "Sharing" has been around for decades, it's not going anywhere. Some of the games on here are posted by their developers for gods sake. If you foster trust and respect along with delivering on your promises, you'll gain supporters. Telling people not to share though is like telling the internet not to exist, it's futile.

Needless to say I don't think he or his melodrama will be missed here. No one's perfect but oh boy did he lead with the wrong foot. Here's hoping Omitome does well and their work can stay at the quality they are at despite all the "Lore" being added, because even though it wasn't really my thing. I have to give points for the creativity in Misspelled Ep 1 - Pt 2.

_dudu_

Nov 2, 2021
It took a month to get from 10% completed to 30%. Now it's roughly 5 weeks since then and no update, hopefully we will get one soon. I'd say positive estimate of release date is after another 4 months. What do you think?

Pronmole

Apr 9, 2018
I came to get caught up on any new projects, I found that along with a rollarcoaster of interactions between members and
Dissappear. I'd have to agree with site417 though. most of the negativity was simply because of the way he came off. Let's not forget this is a forum, you're going to have good and bad interactions. Gotta have thick skin if you plan on interacting on any forum.

As for him telling people not to share their work... Did he not realize what kind of forum this was? I'm inclined to believe he was given the account as he stated. Considering it seemed he had no idea of what this site is about. "Sharing" has been around for decades, it's not going anywhere. Some of the games on here are posted by their developers for gods sake. If you foster trust and respect along with delivering on your promises, you'll gain supporters. Telling people not to share though is like telling the internet not to exist, it's futile.

Needless to say I don't think he or his melodrama will be missed here. No one's perfect but oh boy did he lead with the wrong foot. Here's hoping Omitome does well and their work can stay at the quality they are at despite all the "Lore" being added, because even though it wasn't really my thing. I have to give points for the creativity in Misspelled Ep 1 - Pt 2.
I mean when someone is so up his own ass about doing basically nothing and posing as spokesperson for someone i like, i tend to tell them to shove it. That guy is literal poison to omitome, i hope he was just lying, and if he wasn;, that he resigns

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
It took a month to get from 10% completed to 30%. Now it's roughly 5 weeks since then and no update, hopefully we will get one soon. I'd say positive estimate of release date is after another 4 months. What do you think?
yeah I supported him since his original vid but he has gone silent when it comes to talking to us about updates and stuff. And for some reason everything is always a secret when it comes to the content of the next vid. I dropped support for now which really sucks seems like once he got successful he slowed way down.

Reactions: RonaldMcDonald69

JonWuz

Jun 20, 2022

It is pretty comical that Dissappear complained about others sharing Omi's work, however if you check his post history he is literally participating in said sharing of other artist's work. The Hypocrisy is wild.

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
It is pretty comical that Dissappear complained about others sharing Omi's work, however if you check his post history he is literally participating in said sharing of other artist's work. The Hypocrisy is wild.
You can't fight it, even big company like Netflix, Amazon and so on can't and it has existed at least from the Vinyl era (which was wild to "physically" pirate) and probably even before.

You can waste your time and resource to fight it (like Jackerman and such) or concentrate on your work and interact with the community (like Agent Red Girl do).

Last edited:
May 4, 2020
yeah I supported him since his original vid but he has gone silent when it comes to talking to us about updates and stuff. And for some reason everything is always a secret when it comes to the content of the next vid. I dropped support for now which really sucks seems like once he got successful he slowed way down.
Last update were WIPs from Feb 1. And honestly, don't think hardly anyone cares about the renders, so I consider all of that content pretty much void. I dropped my support as well.

Reactions: Bega81Froa

9Nani6XIII

Feb 19, 2019
Last update were WIPs from Feb 1. And honestly, don't think hardly anyone cares about the renders, so I consider all of that content pretty much void. I dropped my support as well.
There's supposed to be WIPs for the Misspelled EP2 Prologue (around March 6th) but its currently only available for "Durgish" (30$) Tier.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes