Collection Video Omitome collection [2024-01-09] [Omitome]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

InsideHer

Jun 26, 2023
Oh please do, I actually wanna know at least some of it, if you don't mind sharing
Okie I will share. I am going to break it down to parts so that it is somewhat digestible :D

I will post the first LORE breakdown in 2 months from now, cuz I'm feeling "sick" and I can't type when I'm sick
(joke)
I'll post it here later today!

Reactions: ATRIXBLEY

Mandoto

Mar 23, 2021
Dissappear and Omi are actually nice guys. Even with a simple deadline mistake... they haven't done anything to deserve such ridicule and outright disrespect from most of you here on the forum, please just chill and gain some decent perspective.
Does Omitome even interact with people on his discord or the people giving him money on subscribestar? Seems like he just uses this Disappear dork as a proxy for whatever reason.

Mar 16, 2023
Does Omitome even interact with people on his discord or the people giving him money on subscribestar? Seems like he just uses this Disappear dork as a proxy for whatever reason.

Omi does interact sometimes, but he is foreign so he isn't as good with talking to most of his fanbase, that's why Diss tries to make ends meet where he can.

Mandoto

Mar 23, 2021
Omi does interact sometimes, but he is foreign so he isn't as good with talking to most of his fanbase, that's why Diss tries to make ends meet where he can.
People here are always going to give Omitome and other developers shit for delays, no matter the reason. But personally addressing them would go a long way to alleviate the "hate" here, even if he has to use a translator. That said, it's pretty pointless trying to make people here like him or the other guy, they lose nothing from people here being rude.

Reactions: xxxDreamZzz

InsideHer

Jun 26, 2023
Lore Break Down: Episode 1 Part 1

Background
-The world takes place in a fantasy-type world (standard with elves, demons, dragons, and whatever else he comes up with LOL), which so far to my knowledge has no name. In this world, there are many locations such as Doogan Springs, the Foyen Lands, Under-valley, etc...
-This episode takes place in Mother Grex's Farm hut, which is just outside of a small town called Wicklespins Cottage.

Characters
In this particular episode, the characters are:

1) Betty- A student of sorcery at the Academy of Malive and the oldest daughter of Mother Grex.
2) Ogri Dun Saun (Mommy Demon with the schlong)- summoned from the Forbidden Realm of Durga
3) Talia Grex- The mother of Betty Grex and Ribbon Grex, owner of the journal used in the episode
4) Ribbon-Younger sister of Betty and also a student of sorcery at the Academy of Malive

Plot
- Talia Grex has some important errands to do in a faraway land and will be leaving her daughters at home. As the 2 daughters are cleaning their humble home they stumble across a magic wand and their mother's personal magic book. Ribbon (the younger sister) leaves to go "grab some supplies at the Rolling Goblin Inn, leaving Betty at the house alone...". Which leads and sets the setting up for Episode 1 Part 1.

Extra Details
- Betty and Ribbon have an extremely close relationship, they are sisters and are 4 months apart. They attend the same school and they both have no idea who their father is or if he is even the same father for the both of them. Betty is somewhat of a misunderstood introvert as she does not get much attention at school, "Ribbon is the only one that has truly loved Betty".
- As soon as Ogri is summoned Betty feels an atmospheric force of attraction to the "demon" and immediately submits to her.

All this is just a quick SUMMARY of what I've read for part 1. Of course, all CREDIT BELONGS TO Disappear, so if you enjoyed it be sure to let him know. If you guys want more summaries and have any questions regarding the first episode part 1 let me know and I'll do another summary. :D

site417

Apr 12, 2018
Dissappear and Omi are actually nice guys. Even with a simple deadline mistake... they haven't done anything to deserve such ridicule and outright disrespect from most of you here on the forum, please just chill and gain some decent perspective.
They're getting shit for missing their own deadlines with bad excuses and because disappear is a fucking goober. It's pretty benign.

Also, disappear was a prick here so..

Reactions: Bega81Froa
Mar 16, 2023
They're getting shit for missing their own deadlines with bad excuses and because disappear is a fucking goober. It's pretty benign.

Also, disappear was a prick here so..

he doesn't have an F95zone account that was a stupid troll trying to cause shit for Omi and Diss

Mar 16, 2023
People here are always going to give Omitome and other developers shit for delays, no matter the reason. But personally addressing them would go a long way to alleviate the "hate" here, even if he has to use a translator. That said, it's pretty pointless trying to make people here like him or the other guy, they lose nothing from people here being rude.

I just figured I could perhaps ease those peoples stress levels from being so ardent in their anger, points for trying i guess :/

Reactions: xxxDreamZzz

Reds12345

Jul 13, 2021
he doesn't have an F95zone account that was a stupid troll trying to cause shit for Omi and Diss
Haha, that's me in the reply. Honest mistake, but I mean...the troll did use his username and did type exactly how he would...
Who knows. I just feel they're taking the piss. But that's just me.

Scacco

Feb 7, 2023
Okay so, I'll be real for a moment here.

I know that I'm also "guilty" of rallying people towards hating or ridiculing Diss or Omi recently, but personally it was mostly just for fun while waiting for the release, while also having a safe space to actually vent a bit of frustration too. But even I had to step back a few times, deleting my own messages here because I realized that I was taking it too personally. I want to give Dissappear the benefit of the doubt regarding wether it really was him or not, here in F95, but as a fellow storyteller I do genuinely appreciate the fact that he acknowledges that the lore is just a side ribbon he is working on by himself, so it's not fundamental to know about it (though it did solve a few questions, thank you InsideHer). I still don't think that forever postponing the project as they have done is not the best way to do it... But at least they aren't Miro.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TogetherAlways
Mar 16, 2023
Okay so, I'll be real for a moment here.

I know that I'm also "guilty" of rallying people towards hating or ridiculing Diss or Omi recently, but personally it was mostly just for fun while waiting for the release, while also having a safe space to actually vent a bit of frustration too. But even I had to step back a few times, deleting my own messages here because I realized that I was taking it too personally. I want to give Dissappear the benefit of the doubt regarding wether it really was him or not, here in F95, but as a fellow storyteller I do genuinely appreciate the fact that he acknowledges that the lore is just a side ribbon he is working on by himself, so it's not fundamental to know about it (though it did solve a few questions, thank you InsideHer). I still don't think that forever postponing the project as they have done is not the best way to do it... But at least they aren't Miro.

Hopefully Akuji (Ribbon's VA) feels better this weekend and everything goes smooth, I know Omi and Diss are chomping at the bit to continue on with the Misspelled series

I wonder what the next short is going to be about... it's listed in the project timeline discord channel as "Betty's Memory", i'll grab a snip of it

Pronmole

Apr 9, 2018
Dissappear does seem up his own ass in the server too and ive seen his kind before, so think ill pass on the not hating him part, nobody fucking cares about the lore, if theres delay because some pathetic amateur "writer" needs to jerk himself off by writing complete garbage lore then yeah, hard pass. Id consider supporting omi if that guy was completely out of the picture :D

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes