Collection Video Omitome collection [2024-01-09] [Omitome]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Mar 16, 2023
Dissappear does seem up his own ass in the server too and ive seen his kind before, so think ill pass on the not hating him part, nobody fucking cares about the lore, if theres delay because some pathetic amateur "writer" needs to jerk himself off by writing complete garbage lore then yeah, hard pass. Id consider supporting omi if that guy was completely out of the picture :D

The guy praises Omi and doesn't even get paid to do all that he does, how could he be up his own ass? He's just a nice dude and Omi's friend, if you think he is a piece of shit then go try talking to him... you'll find that you are incorrect on many accounts. Hell... he'll probably make a friend out of ya then you'll feel like garbage. I think you are just scared to be treated nicely so you gotta make up stuff in your mind to think otherwise.

Nothing is delayed because of Diss, his lore is purely on his own time. If ya like it... then like it, if not... then don't look at it. But you aren't even a supporter... how could you know his lore is bad when you haven't even read it? It's nonsensical brother. All Diss does is help Omi out in whatever way he can, that's the only reason why things have gone as smooth as they have is cause there's two of them... most animators would love to have a 'second' to rely on to take care of the more toil ridden stuff.

Oh yeah... that's a good idea, take the guy out of the picture that actually created the Misspelled concept and writes the damn episodes himself, poses, characters, locations, etc. You are slipping my friend.

Reactions: InsideHer

Pronmole

Apr 9, 2018
The guy praises Omi and doesn't even get paid to do all that he does, how could he be up his own ass? He's just a nice dude and Omi's friend, if you think he is a piece of shit then go try talking to him... you'll find that you are incorrect on many accounts. Hell... he'll probably make a friend out of ya then you'll feel like garbage. I think you are just scared to be treated nicely so you gotta make up stuff in your mind to think otherwise.

Nothing is delayed because of Diss, his lore is purely on his own time. If ya like it... then like it, if not... then don't look at it. But you aren't even a supporter... how could you know his lore is bad when you haven't even read it? It's nonsensical brother. All Diss does is help Omi out in whatever way he can, that's the only reason why things have gone as smooth as they have is cause there's two of them... most animators would love to have a 'second' to rely on to take care of the more toil ridden stuff.

Oh yeah... that's a good idea, take the guy out of the picture that actually created the Misspelled concept and writes the damn episodes himself, poses, characters, locations, etc. You are slipping my friend.
why are you even here fending for the guy anyway? they dont care about you, or us. oh you say his lore dosent take time then why the fuck do we need voice actors? guys been fine in the past without em!

Mar 16, 2023
why are you even here fending for the guy anyway? they dont care about you, or us. oh you say his lore dosent take time then why the fuck do we need voice actors? guys been fine in the past without em!

you completely missed the point, whatever dude. be angry about everything then.

site417

Apr 12, 2018

Couldn't stay away, huh disappear? You should change your name to reappear now

InsideHer

Jun 26, 2023
Guys relax. I agree with TogetherAlways on this one. We are ALL PEOPLE HERE. If we are to blame anyone, IT IS THE VA's... LIKE HOW do they even consider themselves as PROFESSIONALS and not get a job/commission done? All the delays are probably because, to Omi and his team, the product with the sound will be worth it, that's my guess. I don't think Omi is the type of creator TO LITERALLY shoot his foot off just to release some BS VIDEO with sound. The entire community right now is super tense, it has been for the last 2 months LOL due to false deadlines. While I agree with EVERYONE that nobody should set a deadline if they can't meet it, I also think that as a community if we want Omi to keep making content for us, we don't HANG him for this mistake that pretty much every creator has made.

Time will be the judge of what kind of creator Omi is, until then let's at least give him and his team a fair chance so that we can see the potential of this artist.

Scacco

Feb 7, 2023
I just hope it will be worth the wait, I really like Omi as an animator, and I guess I just feel frustrated at the lack of communication, clarity, and professionality throughout these months.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TogetherAlways

InsideHer

Jun 26, 2023
I just hope it will be worth the wait, I really like Omi as an animator, and I guess I just feel frustrated at the lack of communication, clarity, and professionality throughout these months.
I agree, lets hope it changes during and after the release of this highly anticipated episode

• Red Heart

_dudu_

Nov 2, 2021
Dissappear and Omi are actually nice guys. Even with a simple deadline mistake... they haven't done anything to deserve such ridicule and outright disrespect from most of you here on the forum, please just chill and gain some decent perspective.
So, you bring here "death threats card" Dissapear pulled. Great. While it absolutely might be true, nobody was writing that publicly (at least to my knowledge), neither on Discord, nor here. It's about few sick f*ckers "at best". I was being sarcastic, made jokes and people here were actually rather having that than being full of anger and hate. But hey, nowadays "popular" fandom blame worked, one chatter straight up apologized for everything he said and other had to "clarify". Nobody wants to be in the same bag with terrible people, that would give them terrible people label too, right.
"Simple deadline mistake". What. Do you mean mistakes on this simple project. By the updates, I estimated that no-sound version should come out at the end of October. At the end of October it was moved to early November, because rendering and VA. Then chain of convenient disasters happened, reports delivered by Diss, Omi mostly silent. Funnily "computer situation" kinda was and wasn't a problem, if I recall correctly. At the beggining of December, we were said everything is great, just waiting for VA. On December 15th, Omi reported "still waiting for VA". No no-sound verion, trailer, nothing.
Omi does interact sometimes, but he is foreign so he isn't as good with talking to most of his fanbase, that's why Diss tries to make ends meet where he can.
What again. Yes, Omi doesn't interact all the times, but it never seemed like he has problems with English needed to communicate with fanbase on Discord.
Conclusion: You first wrote something yesterday, called most people here disrespectful because we have mocked this absurd situation (rightly called by Scacco "lack of communication, clarity, and professionality throughout these months"), pulled "look at these disgusting people sending vile messages, you're kinda like them" and then said:
I just figured I could perhaps ease those peoples stress levels from being so ardent in their anger, points for trying i guess :/
:LOL::LOL::LOL:
P.S.: You brought some aditive information, so thanks for that.
I'm out.

InsideHer

Jun 26, 2023
On a more light note though...we should just keep any harsh criticism as a joke or keep it light with a sarcastic tones... I dont think anyone here would send death threats and I seriously hope we are not that type of community. The last thing we want is to scare off Omi lol

• Red Heart
Mar 16, 2023
So, you bring here "death threats card" Dissapear pulled. Great. While it absolutely might be true, nobody was writing that publicly (at least to my knowledge), neither on Discord, nor here. It's about few sick f*ckers "at best". I was being sarcastic, made jokes and people here were actually rather having that than being full of anger and hate. But hey, nowadays "popular" fandom blame worked, one chatter straight up apologized for everything he said and other had to "clarify". Nobody wants to be in the same bag with terrible people, that would give them terrible people label too, right.
"Simple deadline mistake". What. Do you mean mistakes on this simple project. By the updates, I estimated that no-sound version should come out at the end of October. At the end of October it was moved to early November, because rendering and VA. Then chain of convenient disasters happened, reports delivered by Diss, Omi mostly silent. Funnily "computer situation" kinda was and wasn't a problem, if I recall correctly. At the beggining of December, we were said everything is great, just waiting for VA. On December 15th, Omi reported "still waiting for VA". No no-sound verion, trailer, nothing.

What again. Yes, Omi doesn't interact all the times, but it never seemed like he has problems with English needed to communicate with fanbase on Discord.
Conclusion: You first wrote something yesterday, called most people here disrespectful because we have mocked this absurd situation (rightly called by Scacco "lack of communication, clarity, and professionality throughout these months"), pulled "look at these disgusting people sending vile messages, you're kinda like them" and then said:
:LOL::LOL::LOL:
P.S.: You brought some aditive information, so thanks for that.
I'm out.

I never said anyone was disgusting, you are putting intention and words on me that I never said or meant. Just cuz I said 'disrespect and ridicule' triggers yall to get all guilty and backpeddle and say "it was all for the jokes" ... let's not have this forum page go jackerman level and get paused permanently

You're welcome for the info btw, I just want things cool here instead of being all tense, ya know?

Mar 16, 2023

Omi is definitely a hermit, both of them are admittedly very shy and not practiced on dealing with people asking questions or being frustrated (which is why i think they said a deadline early so it might ease people, but it just made it worse cause the workflow wasnt laid out properly, i definitely think they learned their lesson) ... but Diss took the role of being more in the foreground cause of Omi's tendency to be more shy than Diss is.

What's nice is that Diss is online almost everyday on discord, so people ask him stuff all the time, he is getting better at not being so nervous as time goes on, but receiving those threats scared the shit out of him, I just hope he ain't going nowhere.

_dudu_

Nov 2, 2021
I never said anyone was disgusting, you are putting intention and words on me that I never said or meant. Just cuz I said 'disrespect and ridicule' triggers yall to get all guilty and backpeddle and say "it was all for the jokes" ... let's not have this forum page go jackerman level and get paused permanently

You're welcome for the info btw, I just want things cool here instead of being all tense, ya know?
Yep, you never said anyone was disgusting, nor did you say rest of that sentence I wrote. I said you pulled "xyz" (like a card a mentioned earlier in that post), trying to summarize what you wrote in "xyz". Never said you said that people here are disgusting, who is putting words on who again? What you mean and not I don't know, I'm saying everything can be easily interpreted in this way.
It wasn't just cuz, it was also (and more importantly) the screenshot you posted with that. Also, not everyone got guilty, it was two people.
You just came here, threw in a grenade and then claimed, that you want things cool, even when overall situation isn't that cool and people here are sarcastic, but not furious. Nice.
Didn't Jackerman thread get perma because members there were arguing about virtually everything all the time, not because they were mocking delays?

• Red Heart

Capone78

Nov 4, 2020
Omi is definitely a hermit, both of them are admittedly very shy and not practiced on dealing with people asking questions or being frustrated (which is why i think they said a deadline early so it might ease people, but it just made it worse cause the workflow wasnt laid out properly, i definitely think they learned their lesson) ... but Diss took the role of being more in the foreground cause of Omi's tendency to be more shy than Diss is.

What's nice is that Diss is online almost everyday on discord, so people ask him stuff all the time, he is getting better at not being so nervous as time goes on, but receiving those threats scared the shit out of him, I just hope he ain't going nowhere.
I'm pretty sure you're actually this Dissapear guy considering how you seem to know very well the situation and Omitome + Dissapear temperament, as well as using the word "ya" like he does very often. That's really not a problem, you completely have the right to defend yourself, at this point I'm just hoping for a late December release, so good luck to you

• Wow

InsideHer

Jun 26, 2023
I'm pretty sure you're actually this Dissapear guy considering how you seem to know very well the situation and Omitome + Dissapear temperament, as well as using the word "ya" like he does very often. That's really not a problem, you completely have the right to defend yourself, at this point I'm just hoping for a late December release, so good luck to you
DECEMBER RELEASEE?!! BRO YOU ARE SO OPTIMISTIC, IM JUST HOPING FOR A RELEASE LMAOOOO

Pronmole

Apr 9, 2018
On a more light note though...we should just keep any harsh criticism as a joke or keep it light with a sarcastic tones... I dont think anyone here would send death threats and I seriously hope we are not that type of community. The last thing we want is to scare off Omi lol
No, harsh criticism is fair game when you want people to pay for a service and youre doing a shitty job of it. And even if were not paying we can still look at it and go "damn, thats garbage practice". This isnt tumblr. And this is also alreadya community sharing content for free, were already "scaring off" omitome for being a bunch of pirates. You seriously think its of any use to him to even read ANY of this shit except in order to report the forum post for some copyright stuff or something lol. Get real. And indeed nobody in here has mentioned any death threats, ever, until "dissappeared 2.0" showed, so thats convenient! Do you both feel better now whiteknighting for somebodys poor bussiness practice who gives you nothing in return? Like my man, stand up straight

Mar 16, 2023
Yep, you never said anyone was disgusting, nor did you say rest of that sentence I wrote. I said you pulled "xyz" (like a card a mentioned earlier in that post), trying to summarize what you wrote in "xyz". Never said you said that people here are disgusting, who is putting words on who again? What you mean and not I don't know, I'm saying everything can be easily interpreted in this way.
It wasn't just cuz, it was also (and more importantly) the screenshot you posted with that. Also, not everyone got guilty, it was two people.
You just came here, threw in a grenade and then claimed, that you want things cool, even when overall situation isn't that cool and people here are sarcastic, but not furious. Nice.
Didn't Jackerman thread get perma because members there were arguing about virtually everything all the time, not because they were mocking delays?

since you guys have talked more, i can tell you have an actual good head on your shoulders, keep stayin that way, it's rarer than hen teeth these days

just cause i like diss and omi and have been a sub to them for a long time... doesn't mean im dissappear LOL
i take it as a compliment tho
-

anyway, now it's just the ticking clock on Akuji for Ribbon's audio, hopefully she means what she said and delivers on Sunday... but we'll see

VA's i swear. smh

Reactions: _dudu_
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes