Collection Video Omitome collection [2024-01-09] [Omitome]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Pronmole

Apr 9, 2018
I might be wrong, but VA does voice acting, not the sound, right? So not only no-sound version could be released (or trailer or whatever), but sounded with no voice acting could. I don't know, but imagine in Blender you also lipsync when you have recorded lines, not before that (obviously). Sound in his videos add to the quality, wouldn't va is that important. Thoughts?
when most of it is just FUCKING then who gives a shit about them talking, theese people arent actors, they just like to think they are

Mar 16, 2023
Va's are mostly used for custom sounds and not voice lines, which is the case for their project. Very few lines, but a lot of custom audio.

Scacco

Feb 7, 2023
Bro, EVERYONE remember!!! That i called it... its gonna be released next year. I hope Dissapear and Omi ditch this fucking VA....like wtf. At this point I'll take an Ai voice
Don't jinx it man, we don't want another Miro, otherwise Omi will just ditch Misspelled altogether and start making AI "art" :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Bega81Froa

_dudu_

Nov 2, 2021
Va's are mostly used for custom sounds and not voice lines, which is the case for their project. Very few lines, but a lot of custom audio.
What does custom sounds mean? Like they don't only moan and stuff, but also do rest of (I don't know how to call it otherwise than) sound design? There are "basic sounds" avaiable online for SFM, isn't it the case here? Also, this isn't his first video, he should have audio from before... This is the first I hear that VAs do something more than "lines and moaning".

Mar 16, 2023
What does custom sounds mean? Like they don't only moan and stuff, but also do rest of (I don't know how to call it otherwise than) sound design? There are "basic sounds" avaiable online for SFM, isn't it the case here? Also, this isn't his first video, he should have audio from before... This is the first I hear that VAs do something more than "lines and moaning".

It mostly has to do with voice accents, Lady Ubani and Ribbon have different accents than Betty, so when you have that custom experience wanted for the viewers, even the moans and such change because of the accent

ya know what im trying to explain? like if a russian chick is moaning... you can tell

Reactions: xxxDreamZzz

Scacco

Feb 7, 2023
The one way I can kinda justify the VAs taking so much time, is that maybe since it's a 25min animation there will be actual dialogue, without which the no sound version would feel incomplete, hence why Omi doesn't want to release it?

InsideHer

Jun 26, 2023
The one way I can kinda justify the VAs taking so much time, is that maybe since it's a 25min animation there will be actual dialogue, without which the no sound version would feel incomplete, hence why Omi doesn't want to release it?
Yeah possibly, it would make sense from a Quality production viewpoint to not release an unfinished product. In terms of marketing/artist image, this is bad, since "inevitable" delays will just make some supporters leave(NOT ALL). Disappear has already stated that going forward they will hire the VAs ahead of time.

I still think they should release it soundless for now just to keep as many supporters as possible, especially right now since his Pixiv just went down and he won't know for certain if Pixiv will allow him to come back. I don't think releasing a soundless version will cause him to lose any supporters, I may be wrong, but for now, I can't see a reason why releasing a soundless version with the promise of the sound version coming out would make any supporters leave.

In my opinion, I think Omi needs to put some focus on his community. YES, his art is fantastic and truly Unique. Now imagine having a good and NON-toxic community that is supporting him financially and mentally??!! Who knows what kind of production he could be capable of? Also, Omi is one of the first creators that I have seen with a designated writer, which to me proves that he can work with others to create something of a similar vision. Imagine if he had the funding to hire other animators with him? Content would be PUMPING OUT MONTHLY (similar to Jackerman, but longer videos). Anyway, that's the end of my Rambling.

Reactions: _dudu_

_dudu_

Nov 2, 2021
Yeah possibly, it would make sense from a Quality production viewpoint to not release an unfinished product. In terms of marketing/artist image, this is bad, since "inevitable" delays will just make some supporters leave(NOT ALL). Disappear has already stated that going forward they will hire the VAs ahead of time.

I still think they should release it soundless for now just to keep as many supporters as possible, especially right now since his Pixiv just went down and he won't know for certain if Pixiv will allow him to come back. I don't think releasing a soundless version will cause him to lose any supporters, I may be wrong, but for now, I can't see a reason why releasing a soundless version with the promise of the sound version coming out would make any supporters leave.

In my opinion, I think Omi needs to put some focus on his community. YES, his art is fantastic and truly Unique. Now imagine having a good and NON-toxic community that is supporting him financially and mentally??!! Who knows what kind of production he could be capable of? Also, Omi is one of the first creators that I have seen with a designated writer, which to me proves that he can work with others to create something of a similar vision. Imagine if he had the funding to hire other animators with him? Content would be PUMPING OUT MONTHLY (similar to Jackerman, but longer videos). Anyway, that's the end of my Rambling.
If I remember correctly, he appeared out of nowhere and started pumping out videos during covid because he didn't have a job. For not so much money from cheap Patreon tiers. Then he started working again and created a small team of people. Now according to Subscribestar, he makes 2490 dollars. 26RegionSFM earns like 9k from Subscribestar. One long SFM video with everything costed (few years back I thing) 6k. I don't know Omi's expenses per project, but it seems like he would need a lot higher numbers of supporters just for him to focus 100% on NSFW content. I think that would need to happen before he would try to hire other animators, which might be risky on it's own.

InsideHer

Jun 26, 2023
The final VA sent over the audio files last night!!! OMI will look at it tonight!!! An "onward march" according to Dissapear... LOOKS LIKE WE ARE GONNA MAYBE GET A RELEASE THIS YEAR HOPEFULLY

Scacco

Feb 7, 2023
In truth, they just wanted to wait for Christmas to come by so that they could deliver it as a christmas present, but they had to mask it with accidents and delays, how thoughtful~

InsideHer

Jun 26, 2023
I get the deaf Part but your dick should still working..........will there be any subtitles? I dont know how to edit Videos can someone Hook Him Up with Something?
Thats the problem is my dick do be working LOL, if dick didn't work at all I guess I would have no incentive to wait for the animation to come out.

-Respectfully,
Someone who needs spanish subtitles

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes