Collection Video Omitome collection [2024-01-09] [Omitome]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

VORAVIK

Sep 9, 2023
Wait... Omitome has to lipsync? Doesn't a VA normally get the video to dub on, and lipsyncs while doing so anyway?

Bega81Froa

Aug 17, 2021
So this was posted on December 1st, several weeks ago.

1703598151588.png

+ They've stated multiple times that the VA's Audio is the final/missing piece to the puzzle.

Then how is it that it's now apparently another 2 freaking WEEKS to do the "lip-sync"???

They MUST have known this in advance, even if the VA would have delivered right away it would have been still +2 weeks for the lip-sync but somehow they never felt the need to mention that.

However now they mention it, strange how convenient this is since 2+ weeks means another monthly pay cycle in January...

Come on guys... This is getting ridiculous!

They've NEVER been honest with any of their supporters, the "End of October" release ETA wasn't a mistake, it was purposely put out there to keep people subbed...

Truly pathetic! :FacePalm:(n):mad:

Last edited:

_dudu_

Nov 2, 2021

View attachment 3205986

+ They've stated multiple times that the VA's Audio is the final/missing piece to the puzzle.

Then how is it that it's now apparently another 2 freaking WEEKS to do the "lip-sync"???

They MUST have known this in advance, even if the VA would have delivered right away it would have been still +2 weeks for the lip-sync but somehow they never felt the need to mention that.

However now they mention it, strange how convenient this is since 2+ weeks means another monthly pay cycle in January...

They've NEVER been honest with any of their supporters, the "End of October" release ETA wasn't a mistake, it was purposely put out there to keep people subbed...

Yes, even íf it does take +2 weeks, they never said it...

InsideHer

Jun 26, 2023
Remember when I made up that story of Omi releasing it in February 2024.... after he posts this im gonna stop supporting him, unless something changes

Mar 16, 2023

View attachment 3205986

It's not a big conspiracy bro

Diss added an entire ending sex scene to the animation which added time and made the October-November time frame null, then everything was going through render and polish but the VA's schedules were stacked for the pre holidays, so then they had to wait for them... which is what took the longest amount of time

They didn't do pre lip movement because they wanted to fit the lips to the voice actresses playing the characters instead of the other way around, it looks better that way and makes the VA's job easier and quicker

That's it, that's all that has happened.

If anyone was a donator here... they would know what was going on every step of the way thanks to Diss

AntiTsundere

Sep 10, 2018

Diss added an entire ending sex scene to the animation which added time and made the October-November time frame null, then everything was going through render and polish but the VA's schedules were stacked for the pre holidays, so then they had to wait for them... which is what took the longest amount of time

They didn't do pre lip movement because they wanted to fit the lips to the voice actresses playing the characters instead of the other way around, it looks better that way and makes the VA's job easier and quicker

If anyone was a donator here... they would know what was going on every step of the way thanks to Diss
No need to eat their ass so hard. Even if benefit of the doubt is given and every piece of that is true, it's still a shitshow of planning/communication

Capone78

Nov 4, 2020
No need to eat their ass so hard. Even if benefit of the doubt is given and every piece of that is true, it's still a shitshow of planning/communication
What you need to understand is that "TogetherAlways" is actually Dissapear. Just look at his recent posts, all the details he gives about the process, giving the VA actual name etc, I guess everyone pretty much figured it out but he's still trying to act like he's some random who actually knows what's happening because he subbed there. I can tell you for sure that the donators on the Discord are as lost as we are right now. I really hope this "Russian dub" thing is worth it cuz otherwise people might get mad at him just for this little whim that I believe no one asked about.

Reactions: Reds12345

Bega81Froa

Aug 17, 2021
I agree with you, it's definitely not a "conspiracy" it's a robbery/disgrace!

I don't care about an extra ending scene or about the VA difficulties.
These are all errors on the Artists (Omnis) site that supporters shouldn't have to worry about.

The worst thing however is that you're framing this as if it's all for the better and that nothing was lost, just a little time.

Do I really need to remember you about the fact that supporters had to P A Y for all of that? For all the mistakes an addons, they weren't free, it was extra time which people had to pay extra for.

If Omni had paused his Subscribestar since October all this would have been 100% fine but noooooo he was to busy making excuses + getting paid for f'ing up.

It amazes me how you can forget to mention the most important part here, MONEY.

Maybe you are Dissappear after all. :unsure:

InsideHer

Jun 26, 2023

im a donor here... and I did not think it would TAKE 2 weeks for Lipsync. That was never stated :(

iamdabeans

Oct 14, 2021
I'm just one of the dudes who wait for the free stuff, so imma shut up about this one, I still like his stuff even if it takes eons to finish lol, same goes for BigGreen

Scacco

Feb 7, 2023
Well guys... I guess the only thing left to do is say Happy New Year, hopefully we'll get Misspelled 2 by the end of 2024 :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: Bega81Froa

Mandoto

Mar 23, 2021
yup i know nothing and have nothing to provide, cool.
you guys keep thinking im Diss which is crazy, whatever dude, seriously.
Why are you still letting this thread get you so worked up? Even if you aren't him, coming here and basically falling on a sword for the guy is a bad look.

Reactions: Bega81Froa
Mar 16, 2023
Why are you still letting this thread get you so worked up? Even if you aren't him, coming here and basically falling on a sword for the guy is a bad look.

Anything more than 1 of 2 sentences and I'm now falling on a sword or kissing their ass...

as if looks even matter nowadays, if I play the role of the downtalking asshole that shits on everything because I see existence through a lens of what's cringe and not cringe constantly.... people dig that... but oh boy, anything more than 5 neurons... sorry error 404

I appreciate the words Mandoto, it just seems like futile attempts to bring clarity to any concerns or inquiries about Omi and Diss

But in all seriousness, I don't even matter, nothing I say has to matter, who gives a shit.... I'm just some dude on the other side of the screen

InsideHer

Jun 26, 2023
Anything more than 1 of 2 sentences and I'm now falling on a sword or kissing their ass...

as if looks even matter nowadays, if I play the role of the downtalking asshole that shits on everything because I see existence through a lens of what's cringe and not cringe constantly.... people dig that... but oh boy, anything more than 5 neurons... sorry error 404

I appreciate the words Mandoto, it just seems like futile attempts to bring clarity to any concerns or inquiries about Omi and Diss

But in all seriousness, I don't even matter, nothing I say has to matter, who gives a shit.... I'm just some dude on the other side of the screen
No homo, but after I bust watching the new video, i will remember you and your words

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes