TheOtherYuggoth

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
god the jello part was the funniest thing I have read in a while and are you ever going to diversify what the servants say or has Ithica terrorized every servant in the city?

Also I have no idea how the automated resource harvesting works
Woops looks like I made all the servants in the city, know of Ithaca, I'll need to fix that next patch.

Automated resources basically means that over time your properties produce resources all on their own. However in the next update this timed system is replaced with a turn system, that will also tie into kingdom management. So no more waiting for resources to stream in, but more direct control from the player.

fakename01

Jul 12, 2018
Woops looks like I made all the servants in the city, know of Ithaca, I'll need to fix that next patch.

Automated resources basically means that over time your properties produce resources all on their own. However in the next update this timed system is replaced with a turn system, that will also tie into kingdom management. So no more waiting for resources to stream in, but more direct control from the player.
also can the new production we have from the exploration be upgraded with golems?

TheOtherYuggoth

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
also can the new production we have from the exploration be upgraded with golems?
All properties are upgraded by golems, including the ones you gain from exploration and clearing out unique locations. In the next patch all properties are also upgradeable with power tools, when you invent them as well.

fakename01

Jul 12, 2018
All properties are upgraded by golems, including the ones you gain from exploration and clearing out unique locations. In the next patch all properties are also upgradeable with power tools, when you invent them as well.
cool and I am why are items no be produced while others are? and do you think it would be possible to make it easier to gather your resources?

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 8 Votes