TheOtherYuggoth

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
god the jello part was the funniest thing I have read in a while and are you ever going to diversify what the servants say or has Ithica terrorized every servant in the city?

Also I have no idea how the automated resource harvesting works
Woops looks like I made all the servants in the city, know of Ithaca, I'll need to fix that next patch.

Automated resources basically means that over time your properties produce resources all on their own. However in the next update this timed system is replaced with a turn system, that will also tie into kingdom management. So no more waiting for resources to stream in, but more direct control from the player.

fakename01

Jul 12, 2018
Woops looks like I made all the servants in the city, know of Ithaca, I'll need to fix that next patch.

Automated resources basically means that over time your properties produce resources all on their own. However in the next update this timed system is replaced with a turn system, that will also tie into kingdom management. So no more waiting for resources to stream in, but more direct control from the player.
also can the new production we have from the exploration be upgraded with golems?

TheOtherYuggoth

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
also can the new production we have from the exploration be upgraded with golems?
All properties are upgraded by golems, including the ones you gain from exploration and clearing out unique locations. In the next patch all properties are also upgradeable with power tools, when you invent them as well.

fakename01

Jul 12, 2018
All properties are upgraded by golems, including the ones you gain from exploration and clearing out unique locations. In the next patch all properties are also upgradeable with power tools, when you invent them as well.
cool and I am why are items no be produced while others are? and do you think it would be possible to make it easier to gather your resources?

Last edited:

aswf12r

May 14, 2022
Quest camping I party is not activating for me, but conditions should be met. Can dev check my save?

TheOtherYuggoth

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
Quest camping I party is not activating for me, but conditions should be met. Can dev check my save?
I need your global file as well, in order to load the save file.

Also in order for camping party to trigger, you need to have gone through all four camping talks in the pocket realm tent.
(Which you can only access when adventuring as the daughters.)

Are you sure you have gone through all four talking events?

aswf12r

May 14, 2022
I need your global file as well, in order to load the save file.

Also in order for camping party to trigger, you need to have gone through all four camping talks in the pocket realm tent.
(Which you can only access when adventuring as the daughters.)

Are you sure you have gone through all four talking events?
I am sure about at least two camping event, how to trigger all other event?
Also i will note: Themis Academy Ag'Dral event triggered for me earlier when it should (I did not done temple quest to summon demon).

Full save catalog.

TheOtherYuggoth

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
I am sure about at least two camping event, how to trigger all other event?
Also i will note: Themis Academy Ag'Dral event triggered for me earlier when it should (I did not done temple quest to summon demon).

Full save catalog.
Are you playing the latest version of the game, The Ag'dral event triggering early was recently fixed, please use an older save to before you activated the Ad'Dral questline, or your save is borked I'm afraid.

Your save file shows that you need to enter the pocket tent, and activate the campfire one more time.

aswf12r

May 14, 2022
Are you playing the latest version of the game, The Ag'dral event triggering early was recently fixed, please use an older save to before you activated the Ad'Dral questline, or your save is borked I'm afraid.

Your save file shows that you need to enter the pocket tent, and activate the campfire one more time.
Yeah, i return to earlier save files.
On another hand, i find two bags:
1. You can break "Wyrm magic" quest with using teleport spell when you in "Catastrophe" location.
2. You can break sequence and activate Camping II earlier when required. Just use tent item during "Wyrm magic" quest when you in "Catastrophe" location.

P.S. Please buff Veronica HP, it's so annoying what she die from one hit. It not make game hard, it make game annoying.

TheOtherYuggoth

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
Yeah, i return to earlier save files.
On another hand, i find two bags:
1. You can break "Wyrm magic" quest with using teleport spell when you in "Catastrophe" location.
2. You can break sequence and activate Camping II earlier when required. Just use tent item during "Wyrm magic" quest when you in "Catastrophe" location.

P.S. Please buff Veronica HP, it's so annoying what she die from one hit. It not make game hard, it make game annoying.
Thanks for letting me know, I'll look into fixing this!

P.S. I'll look into buffing Viconia's health.

griede

May 22, 2021
Thankyou developer for this wonderful game.
i have to say that while i like most aspects of it - story, characters, stuff to do; i really like the sound track. it seems to really fit.

as anu is able to smelt things, perhaps an option to smelt stacks of items. While i actually enjoy crafting, this gets kind of tedious.

also is there a tracker for how many golems i have curently? other than the summons counter?

also, werildly, the managment window is showing +200 production on graphite, but there never seems to be any mined as it remains at zero no mater how much time has passed. not sure if its a bug of if i am missing something.

lastly, im curious about this furnace upgrade.

to clarify, im only at the stage of them game were we leave the under gound for the first time.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
also, werildly, the managment window is showing +200 production on graphite, but there never seems to be any mined as it remains at zero no mater how much time has passed. not sure if its a bug of if i am missing something.
Do you auto smelt Carbon steel?

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes