TheOtherYuggoth

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
Thankyou developer for this wonderful game.
i have to say that while i like most aspects of it - story, characters, stuff to do; i really like the sound track. it seems to really fit.

as anu is able to smelt things, perhaps an option to smelt stacks of items. While i actually enjoy crafting, this gets kind of tedious.

also is there a tracker for how many golems i have curently? other than the summons counter?

also, werildly, the managment window is showing +200 production on graphite, but there never seems to be any mined as it remains at zero no mater how much time has passed. not sure if its a bug of if i am missing something.

lastly, im curious about this furnace upgrade.

to clarify, im only at the stage of them game were we leave the under gound for the first time.
In the next update keeping track of golems is made much easier as everything is displayed in a single neat menu.

Graphite is manufactured from coal, not mined. (Graphite can be found naturally, but for this game it is manufactured exclusively)

Reactions: griede

griede

May 22, 2021
In the next update keeping track of golems is made much easier as everything is displayed in a single neat menu.

Graphite is manufactured from coal, not mined. (Graphite can be found naturally, but for this game it is manufactured exclusively)
awesome, ty

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
yes. i had forgotten that. i suppose its possible im useing all of it... but 200 graphite for 10 tools and utinciles?
I mean Carbon steel can also be used for weapons, armors and assecoires (not sure about the last one but fairly certain).

falentros

Mar 15, 2024
ok i'm missing something, i've tried going to the colored crystals and the colored glyphs and nothing. help

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Enter the Pathwys where the colors of the crystals match the portals behind them... in that one i's red

falentros

Mar 15, 2024
how do i improve the mage profession? i have 100/110 and that's the only thing i don't know how to max out

TheOtherYuggoth

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
how do i improve the mage profession? i have 100/110 and that's the only thing i don't know how to max out
Mage profession was added in before I realised the profession plugin I use doesn't allow you to level professions by using skills in combat, so it does nothing unfortunately, I might remove it, or rework it into something else, in a later version.

Sups

Jan 3, 2020
I was including her, Shel only gets me to 6/7.
You missed a clue.
The first clue counts as clue Zero so from 0->6 thats 7 clues total. The same happened to me but the quest concluded normally.

As a Renryuu: Ascension enjoyer, I found myself enjoying this game too so I wish only success. My only "criticisms" would be some generic battle repetition, some needlessly big maps, the lack of leveling/items options for the Daughters team and the lacking balance on their battles. All fixable, thank you TheOtherYuggoth for making this game

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 9 Votes