• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
D

Deleted member 1816167

Holy fuck,, my prayers have been finally answered..
I asked for this..
1580505716661.png

but ok..

Reactions: JiggyliFAP

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
i says a proof of concept im guessing this is what he plans next since four element trainer is about done
shadowjettj13

Yeah I had the same thoughts too.. At least based off the previews this looks very... amateurish to put it nicely :HideThePain:

Well, do like Four Elements Trainer and Mity's been consistent and good so hopefully this will.. ah.. get a more polished look/feel to it over time.

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
I think they made this long ago when four elements was running and possibly said" lets finish element then do this"

edit.. theres another ben ten game its not bad but its takes soo long to update MITY might make it senpakuu sadly

D

Deleted member 1928798

Just made an Unofficial Android Port

UPDATED: 31 Jan, 2020
Download it here:

This release support my gestures:
- Swipe up to open the game menu
- Swipe down to hide the interface
- Swipe left to roll back
- Swipe right to skip

Made with Custom scripts based on RpaKit (Madeddy@F95Zone), UnRen (Sam@F95Zone) and Cruncher (bas@F95Zone)

If you encounter an issue with my port please ping me here or at my

Enjoy ! ;)

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
it looks good, but i will not downoad or play because theres 1000 other and the same before. but yea, im sure it cool made

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Goddamn. About time some Dragon Prince pron showed up, because Rayla is fiiiiine~

Reactions: V01

Sommion

Apr 13, 2018
I'm just stuck with finding the sounds coming from the forest, can somebody help?
its ramdom q.save and choose a option, if the text "the sound its getting weaker" doesnt appear, q.save again...
to be sure is this the content of the demo?..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
EDITED

Last edited:

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Okay, seeing this game and the dev I have some opinions:

The good stuff:

- If mity does with this game what with four elements will be great (I'm a fan of ben10 and there are no decent games :()
- The art will surely be good or will improve with time (I hope).:rolleyes:
- Humor will be the order of the day. :LOL:

The bad:
- Maybe it's just a test and this won't be continued (or at least not soon)
- Having 2 projects on hand very rarely works out well.

Anyway, I hope that I will continue and that even with four elements in development I will have time for both.

Peace.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes