DaveBastard

Jun 10, 2017
The last 2 public updates from patreon.

We need to talk about something
May 1
Hello everyone! I've been in a bit of a state of chaos, I've made some important decisions and as a result I can now concentrate on this job again. There are several issues that have come up that are worth discussing.
Question 1: Which story should I continue?
- On endless roads: city life (let's call it that now)
- On Endless Roads: Life on the Farm
- Virus 99: Pandemic
I have ideas for all three stories. I have some events already written. In fact, I have most of the illustrations.
Question 2: What would be a good platform to be able to contact you guys?
Before I outline the options, I want to describe what I mean here. I think it would be good if I could show you what progress is being made. However, I don't want to clutter the patreon page with such short, frequent status reports. Here I want to post the bigger changes and more important things. That's why I thought it would be nice to have a platform where I can post frequently and reach everyone.
  • Discord is what everyone thinks of, but not everyone uses. And I don't like it either.
  • I can keep to the version where I post all the details here, if that doesn't bother you.
  • Or we can use the "Chat" offered by patreon. I haven't used it yet, it might be worth a try, so everything would be in one place.
    I will not publish a separate vote on this. You can comment, choose or offer me a completely new option.
    I have other things in mind, but for now I want to get answers to these questions.
The majority decides
May 2
Hello everyone! As I see from the comments so far, "Life on the Farm" is the one I should continue. I am not closing this topic yet. I welcome all ideas and suggestions. However, the work on it I will start. Today I did a minor "facelift" on the old game. Really just a few little things to make the interface look a little better.
Also, what I would like to do is to put Lucy's phone on the UI bar. That's not a problem in itself, it's not hard to implement, but it's going to be a lot of work to get the content from the old updates to work in that form. If it takes too much time, for now it will only be available in this form in the new updates.

maddis0n

Nov 2, 2017
For me, City Life is also the better game. However, I believe that Life on Farm can pick up more votes because of the animals, which are not available for City Life.

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes