Nick_Rock90

Jan 24, 2018
so I have a question, anybody have the name of the vid from the scene where the aunt is cheating with a black guy in the city? it was in the moment she was "sick" and she was staying with a girl friend, the chat from akin

Last edited:

Soul-z

Jun 28, 2023
I still can't understand why Robert told George what happened. You know, Robert would never do that in reality. It's disgusting.

firefall132

Jan 28, 2018
I still can't understand why Robert told George what happened. You know, Robert would never do that in reality. It's disgusting.
I mean, I'm not entirely thrown by a dude bragging to his friend about getting to fuck a girl a third his age. I do dislike the whole, George rape storyline though, yeah.

Lurker1001

Oct 8, 2020
Is the game abandoned? It's been almost 2 months why there is no update?
There was two updates that were not posted here. One I managed to snag from another generous poster (thanks) and post, the other... no luck so far. The Dev also started a third project, so... It was nice while it lasted, I guess.

MadfireMonkey

Dec 1, 2022
Why start a completely new game when you have the two routes of on endless roads already plus the prison life route you haven't even started yet

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes