VN Ren'Py Abandoned On-Form [v0.1 Demo] [LiferSub]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
main_menu.png

Overview:
you're a college student on his first year at Cartford. Fresh at university, your path diverges. From thunderous applause on the basketball court to secrets hidden in seductive smiles, decisions determine destiny.

Note: This game is a demo about 10 minutes to complete!

Thread Updated: 2022-01-29
Release Date: 2022-01-29
Developer: LiferSub -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1 Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

front_r_1f.png front_rr_1fff.png wbn10.png ss2.png do31-31.png do27.png do2222.png do35.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Jack2122

Sep 2, 2021
Jack2122 tell us future fetishes / planned content tags... that's the most important thing .
Good luck.
Romance ,Control/Power, Animated, Corruption, Creampie, Exhibitionism, Handjob, Oral sex, Teasing, Vaginal/Anal sex, Humor, Voyeurism, Sex toys, Interracial, Milf, Creampie, Groping.
and some more!

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

This new version of your game has clearly improved, though I'm not sure what to think about it.

The worldbuilding is the same. The characters are more or less similar in personality or physically.
The art has clearly improved (the boys, the girls and the background), though the shape of other students is black and it feels more like they are shadows than actual people.
The story is pretty much unchanged. The choices are already leading to different paths and encounters. The secret society you added put me off though (the reaction of other students, the reason behind it, the implantation all over the school grounds...). It feels more like a sect than a necessary component of school life.

Anymay, I'm hoping you won't remake the game a third time. This version seems correct enough to go on.

Good continuation.

May 27, 2017
Another "school setting", yay! :(
I think school settings might be more tropey than step-family incest games.

At least the render quality is decent and the models look good, though the indoor lighting needs some work. Jack2122, you should add the planned content tags to the "Genre" tab or under "Developer Notes", and maybe provide a more detailed "Overview". Honestly, "school settings" are overdone, to grab people's attention and retain it, you need to have a compelling & unique story, and good renders/models. While the models are good, they don't stand out, and the only thing I can grasp from the "overview" is that this is just another college VN. Will try this when there's more content, hope you take my comment constructively, best of luck! (y)

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
There will not be( NTR or Sharing (MMF) )!
If in some point will be there will be a note about it!
That sounds like you are undecided then... such fetishes should always be decided when you start a game, you can't add such fetishes later in the game because

1ª People that support you will feel betrayed and get this as a surprise in the future when you add it, even if you inform them of the change it will probably end up pissing off most of your fanbase.
2ª The base of a game is his fanbase, fetishes like harem/incest or ntr are the pillars of such games and they should always be made clear what will be and what won't be in the game, by saying there may be such content in the future you will make people be wary of your game and wary of supporting you because not even you know what fetishes will be added.

Hope this helps to make clear your mind about what will be or not, but make sure you think about it otherwise you may have a hard time developing this game and getting support. (y)