VN Ren'Py Abandoned On-Form [v0.1 Demo] [LiferSub]

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
That sounds like you are undecided then... such fetishes should always be decided when you start a game, you can't add such fetishes later in the game because

1ª People that support you will feel betrayed and get this as a surprise in the future when you add it, even if you inform them of the change it will probably end up pissing off most of your fanbase.
2ª The base of a game is his fanbase, fetishes like harem/incest or ntr are the pillars of such games and they should always be made clear what will be and what won't be in the game, by saying there may be such content in the future you will make people be wary of your game and wary of supporting you because not even you know what fetishes will be added.

Hope this helps to make clear your mind about what will be or not, but make sure you think about it otherwise you may have a hard time developing this game and getting support. (y)
Most likely he/she thinks he/she will see which group will give him/her more dividends, or worse, he/she doesn't know how the story of his/her own game is going to go. (Maybe not, but that's what it looks like)
BE CLEAR FROM THE BEGINNING The best advice anyone can give to a new developer, this will save you a lot of trouble later. ;)

Last edited:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
looks interesting but no tags that draw my interest yet. i'll probably wait till the vaginal sex tag is added before i give the game a shot. based on current tags it just doesnt seem worth the download for me.

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
Wow! I'm in love with Ashley.. I hope in the near future I can get to know her better xD

The game looks interesting, except that there is a lack of music...
I think the game will feel much better with her

Good luck with development! I will follow the news :)

Reactions: Jack2122

Jack2122

Sep 2, 2021
That sounds like you are undecided then... such fetishes should always be decided when you start a game, you can't add such fetishes later in the game because

1ª People that support you will feel betrayed and get this as a surprise in the future when you add it, even if you inform them of the change it will probably end up pissing off most of your fanbase.
2ª The base of a game is his fanbase, fetishes like harem/incest or ntr are the pillars of such games and they should always be made clear what will be and what won't be in the game, by saying there may be such content in the future you will make people be wary of your game and wary of supporting you because not even you know what fetishes will be added.

Hope this helps to make clear your mind about what will be or not, but make sure you think about it otherwise you may have a hard time developing this game and getting support. (y)
There will not be!
I'm not the writer...
in the beginning we did not include NTR or Sharing (MMF)!!
what I meant was if somehow it slipped to the story!
But there will not going to be..(I also don't like this tags)

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Another "school setting", yay! :(
I think school settings might be more tropey than step-family incest games.

At least the render quality is decent and the models look good, though the indoor lighting needs some work. Jack2122, you should add the planned content tags to the "Genre" tab or under "Developer Notes", and maybe provide a more detailed "Overview". Honestly, "school settings" are overdone, to grab people's attention and retain it, you need to have a compelling & unique story, and good renders/models. While the models are good, they don't stand out, and the only thing I can grasp from the "overview" is that this is just another college VN. Will try this when there's more content, hope you take my comment constructively, best of luck! (y)
Come on, buddy. Where's your school spirit?

CinnamonLover

Nov 18, 2019
Thanks for the time and effort, both for developing this game in the first place and for the honest critiques from the people taking time to review it and share their thoughts. Will take a "forewarned" look-see.

Jun 23, 2020
There will not be( NTR or Sharing (MMF) )!
If in some point will be there will be a note about it!
Looks promising but literally thanks for clearance and no we don't want a good story and game wasted by some kinky Netorare fetishes on any time.:)so we will sure waiting for next update Thanks . Good Luck(y)