What do you prefer larger or smaller updates?

• Bigger

Votes: 288 94.4%
  • Smaller

Votes: 23 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KopengaKris

Sep 21, 2018
Stuck, when you're supposed to fight for the guitar. Talked to Jacob, clicked on the guitar and clicked on Sean. I'm only getting "I'm not ready yet, maybe should talk to someone first". Who? There's only to people there and no phone icon, so can't call anyone. What am I missing?

Reactions: Jenzi800

KopengaKris

Sep 21, 2018
Stuck, when you're supposed to fight for the guitar. Talked to Jacob, clicked on the guitar and clicked on Sean. I'm only getting "I'm not ready yet, maybe should talk to someone first". Who? There's only to people there and no phone icon, so can't call anyone. What am I missing?
Saw the answer.....damn.....start a new game huh.....

MrKuchi

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2021
for some reason this new update's brightness is low, is that a bug or a problem with my computer?
That's because you have to start a new game.:)

The answer will always be start new game. I have tested the game so many times that I don't think there are many bugs

MrKuchi

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2021
I haven't even unpacked the new version, but even I a stupid old man already figured out that I need to start a new game... Is it that hard to read a couple posts back?

MrKuchi it must be exhausting, sorry for that.

Peace :)
Not exhausted. But guys should read more or read the op.
And listen to me when I say you have to start a new game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: tonny and FatGiant

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Thank you MrKuchi for updating Itch.io. Purchased the 0.6 from there and downloaded the 0.10 from here. Can't wait to play the new update!

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Is sandbox hard in this game? because I want to play this game but I'm afraid that the sandbox will be bad :D

thegrimm

Mar 13, 2019
Is sandbox hard in this game? because I want to play this game but I'm afraid that the sandbox will be bad :D
I just came here to ask how grindy/bad is the sandbox lol. Following thread
I just blitzed through it (saves broke) to get back to where I was before, it isn't a pain. It lightens up a lot after the first 15 minutes or so. I generally really dislike sandbox so if I can stick with it I feel most can.

Reactions: drisarter
4.00 star(s) 41 Votes