What do you prefer larger or smaller updates?

• Bigger

Votes: 288 94.4%
  • Smaller

Votes: 23 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

carlos642

Jan 29, 2021
It's not in the game yet. For example, you tell Zoe that feelings are left, but you don't lose anything with Vania. With the former you're sort of in a relationship, but with the latter you're fuck buddies. Also, when complimenting Zoe and Vania's outfits, you have to pick two specific choices, otherwise you don't get a single sympathy point from them. And when Jacob ( Vania) wakes up the MC, he asks: What about Zoey? Vania replies: She doesn't mind.
So far it looks like the MC is having a threesome.

And the two paths can be differentiated as follows: the Path with Beth and the Path without Beth.
I don't think so, if i tell Zoey i like her, i will never get the option to look at Vania's boobs and so i can't get here scene after the party.

Mysters90

May 22, 2022
I don't think so, if i tell Zoey i like her, i will never get the option to look at Vania's boobs and so i can't get here scene after the party.
God, what the hell are you talking about?
With Vania, you can always get 100%. Always!
The only thing you will lose is 100% with Zoe if you tell her no.
Anyway, read my comment above again and play the game again.

Reactions: isotope

DovahKing111

Dec 5, 2022
Thinking to download and check this out but how much content/story so far? a good amount so far?
and also this girl on the right caught my eye is there a good amount of content with her too? thx.
A_memories_12.jpg

Reactions: PyRock1337

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Thinking to download and check this out but how much content/story so far? a good amount so far?
and also this girl on the right caught my eye is there a good amount of content with her too? thx.
View attachment 2358709
There are some scenes with her, which are awesome, but if you talk about real sex then no... yet. This AVN just finished the prologue so it's gonna take a bit to see more explicit content with Vania.

Reactions: DovahKing111

DovahKing111

Dec 5, 2022
There are some scenes with her, which are awesome, but if you talk about real sex then no... yet. This AVN just finished the prologue so it's gonna take a bit to see more explicit content with Vania.
it's not a problem if there is no sex yet i don't mind if it's story focused for now if it's well written and characters are interesting and sexy but what are we talking.....how long is the prologue.....like how much playtime so far? thx.

Mysters90

May 22, 2022
it's not a problem if there is no sex yet i don't mind if it's story focused for now if it's well written and characters are interesting and sexy but what are we talking.....how long is the prologue.....like how much playtime so far? thx.
Quite enough. Almost 3,000 renders, 77 animations, lots of great music and a serious amount of text.
Better just try it out)

Reactions: DovahKing111

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017

Hi guys!
Here is the reworked version of the game. In this version I have worked on a new interface, also on some new code functions that will be useful for future versions. I have also replaced the static render loop with animations in the first 4 scenes.
-27 new animations
-100 new renders
When I started this project there were some things that I omitted to work on because I didn't have the knowledge or the necessary tools. After a year I have been able to finish the base of the game for future updates.
Now with the game base done, we have green light for the next episode of the story.
I hope you like this new version. I have to run now, I'm late for class.
Links:
PC: -
MAC: -
UPDATE ONLY (PC): -
ANDROID: -

MrKuchi

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2021
Amm can you develop a little what this "not necessary" means? Do i miss content if i continue my last save, my save will be broken if i reload it, etc etc...?
Previous saves work. Now, if you have already played the previous version, continue your save is not what you are looking for. I recommend you to watch the first 4 scenes in the gallery(new content). This version does not aim to follow the story yet but to change some things in the game code.

Reactions: Jade Whitehorn

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
OnMyWayHome-0.10.2Rework
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: xbinhoux

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
The game seems interesting ... (but I´m not gonna play it -> sandbox ... almost always to much grind and/or to many clicks into empty location on the "search" for a story scene) ...
but what really caught my attention was the poll:

hth.jpg

I wasn't among the top graduates in school, but even I see that something does not "add" up here - literally.
My assumption that this poll was not set to "multiple answers allowed" ... 305 total voters ... hmmm ... 288 + 23 (=311) ... huh? o_O
94.4 % + 7.5% ... er what? ok, the percent above 100% in total (101.9%) would even makes sense regarding the odd voter discrepancy ;)
Just to be sure, it's pretty late here and I'm tired, but I do not see something that is not there or something like this? :unsure:

MrKuchi

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2021
Super duper stoked about making all my in game choices all over again to get the scenes I wanted oh my garrrrd! -_-
If you have already played a previous version, you should have the new scenes in your gallery.:)

Houselover

Oct 7, 2019
Edit: Updated for 0.10.2

I've made a walkthrough/gallery unlocker mod for this game

Features:
  • Green highlight for dialogue options
  • Added a "Unlock all" button to rewards and scenes
  • Added 2 extra scenes to gallery
Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN
Will This WT Mod support the "reworked" game episode 10.2 or should we wait for either new update to Mod or new version of game and it's WT Mod?

Reactions: DDevine
4.00 star(s) 41 Votes