3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

poophed21

Jun 27, 2017
i clicked the patreon and im scared that this wont be updated. ngl probably one of my favorite renpy games it has a wonderful concept

kileos123

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2018
I am sorry to report that On the hunt has been all but abandoned by myself. I have no plans as of right now for any more updates. When I started this project I was severely depressed and needed something to put my time into, and making a game was a good way to do that. Over the last 2 months I have gotten a new full time job and have started to enjoy life enough to play games again. Thanks for everyone's' support, it was a good ride while it lasted. Should anyone like to take up the mantle for this game I would be happy to show them how my messy code works. Good day gentlemen.

poophed21

Jun 27, 2017
I am sorry to report that On the hunt has been all but abandoned by myself. I have no plans as of right now for any more updates. When I started this project I was severely depressed and needed something to put my time into, and making a game was a good way to do that. Over the last 2 months I have gotten a new full time job and have started to enjoy life enough to play games again. Thanks for everyone's' support, it was a good ride while it lasted. Should anyone like to take up the mantle for this game I would be happy to show them how my messy code works. Good day gentlemen.

im happy you're feeling better though man! good luck on your journey

Reactions: KarloffMummy
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote