Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
This game should be called "On the Sunny".

There is just no way player can avoid that chick:WaitWhat:
I did everything possible (well, apart from going into code and rewriting the game myself :HideThePain:), either ignored or refused her at every instance, yet at the end the mc still says to her mother, when "confronted" - there is more than him just being friend with her, he is interested and he wont hurt her ever...and kisses and hugging (it is almost like wvm flashback. duckfaces are missing though, hopefully it will stay duck-free:BootyTime:).

so damn, dude dev, just rename the game and go full steam onto/into sunny, if that is your preferred sunny/kink.
otherwise, it would be nice for individual players to decide which chicks they would or wouldnt pursue. the story hardly will suffer from it, as for now.

p.s.
or just remove all choices make it a KN - problem solved and with fair warning (tag) for those who arent into similar gameplay:WeSmart:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
OnThePrairie-0.4.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Are there sex scenes or not? :unsure:........PS.........There are fewer and fewer games with beautiful female bodies. :cry:

Reactions: Parigar

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
This game should be called "On the Sunny".

There is just no way player can avoid that chick:WaitWhat:
I did everything possible (well, apart from going into code and rewriting the game myself :HideThePain:), either ignored or refused her at every instance, yet at the end the mc still says to her mother, when "confronted" - there is more than him just being friend with her, he is interested and he wont hurt her ever...and kisses and hugging (it is almost like wvm flashback. duckfaces are missing though, hopefully it will stay duck-free:BootyTime:).

so damn, dude dev, just rename the game and go full steam onto/into sunny, if that is your preferred sunny/kink.
otherwise, it would be nice for individual players to decide which chicks they would or wouldnt pursue. the story hardly will suffer from it, as for now.

p.s.
or just remove all choices make it a KN - problem solved and with fair warning (tag) for those who arent into similar gameplay:WeSmart:
It's not only Sunny which you can't avoid, the whores are also forced...and going down on them, who doesn't like that :HideThePain:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Is this a pick one girl story, or can MC taste all the woman in this story...eventually being forced to the one girl? And or will a harem path be later introduced?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
It's not only Sunny which you can't avoid, the whores are also forced...and going down on them, who doesn't like that :HideThePain:
yeah, i didnt go into more details regarding few other chicks.
there that proposed "KN" part of my post comes into the play :BootyTime:

Reactions: Raziel_8

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I just saw this game. seems pretty good. A little Louis L'Amour, but with sexytime added in.

Is
The CapnGames
a member here?
:unsure:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheats (WIP)

relationship/lust // corruption // labels(scenes)

rel lust.png corr  ci.png gall.png

####################################################################
altered gui (slightly adjusted textsize ; smaller quickmenu)

gui.png

extract gui.zip into mainfolder ; overwrite if asked (needs update every gameupdate! )
####################################################################

extract attached file into the maingame folder (where the .exe is)
!always save before edit!

Rename (nearly) everyone,watch this tut ->>

create your own "gallery" (label search) how to --> Link

how to use : Link

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above or use in-mod updater, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 -->
)

Last edited:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Well, that's what tags are for. It may be Mandela Effect or something but I could have sworn this had an incest tag at first (the "family friend" was an aunt and her daughter/MC's cousin). Now it doesn't so meh, still play it I guess but not worth supporting it (that $100 monthly budget is reserved only for incest and loli AVN's on Subscribestar).
well

its still the aunt and cousin as i am playing just now

Screenshot_1.png

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes