Mazurcraft

Apr 12, 2023
Hello there,

I just played the game for the first time. It seems there's a really really slow build up to getting to know the Aunt. It could take a very long time once their story is developed.

Keep up the development, seems like a good one to await for. I hope the project wont get abandoned :rolleyes:

gacchan46

Sep 4, 2017
i can't unlock sunny moving byond childhood and relieves sunny,,, what path should i choose?
would someone guide me to unlock this scene?
i search the answer in this forum and just "show a little tenderness". what is the meaning of this?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
So there are three paths you can play this vn:
rpath = maledom
jpath = vanilla
ppath = femdom

Pretty good avn.
That really doesn't match up with the majority of choices.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
At most, the paths you said the game has are only represented by 1 or 2 choices, out of 7. In all other cases, they don't mean what you listed. I would say it's more of an indication of the MC's overall personality, which might then tend to take him into maledom or femdom, but that applies to Lauren only. It's more like this, based on the different choices where increases happen:
  • RPath = Coldhearted, aggressive, assertive (which could include dominance with Lauren)
  • JPath = Just, friendly, and levelheaded (which translates to a vanilla relationship with Lauren)
  • PPath = Peacemaker, empathetic, meek (which could include submission to Lauren)
So you were fairly accurate in your assessment specifically in regard to the MC's relationship with Lauren. And the points have not applied to a single LI other than Lauren.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tomy75
3.90 star(s) 16 Votes