Desteron1698

Mar 7, 2019
ya, there's a bit that is untranslated, I think I saw 1 other short conversation that was still in japanese, but I forget what. I don't remember either impacting much though

for floor 7 if you made the hole in the ground (not sure if it's companion specific), 1st option jumps down, 2nd jumps over so you can do the next floor (if you're trying to 100% achievements you'll need to), 3rd cancels
im tryed 100% achievements but i can't find last 1 onaholes ( last in "hard") and 2 achievements (Defeat the Ogre master and Minor things "Enjoy lewd photos"). And thanks again.

Last edited:

anonbinary

Aug 17, 2022
Last edited:
Reactions: Magne22

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
looks good, hope it aint ass:HideThePain:
Well, in this website it's gas grass or ass & brother this game has NO ass.
That's what "onahole" means.
Seems like it's just a bunch of hollow dildos...
I mean, I guess that's what the game promised.

Last edited:
Jul 28, 2017
Has anybody found Sato yet?

He's supposedly in the mine area, but I've scoured it top to bottom and I haven't found him.

Desteron1698

Mar 7, 2019
Yep, thanks, just 100% the game.
Bit of a shame there's no CG you unlock by completing it, but oh well.
Another 100%.
I can't find last 1 onaholes ( last in "hard") and 2 achievements (Defeat the Ogre master and Minor things "Enjoy lewd photos") for 100%. you remember how take these?

WanderingGolem

Sep 10, 2022
Another 100%.
I can't find last 1 onaholes ( last in "hard") and 2 achievements (Defeat the Ogre master and Minor things "Enjoy lewd photos") for 100%. you remember how take these?
To get the last "hard", you need to go to the onahole customization guy at the factory after creating the Innocence hole and select the option again, asking him to make it more stimulating.
To defeat the Ogre Master, talk to the blonde guy near the entrance of the village (the previous hero who got his mind wiped and could only say one phrase over and over). It automatically starts a fight and he has a lot of HP, so be ready.
To enjoy lewd photos, talk to Mikura, the pink-haired girl at your house and she gives you the photo. Use it from your inventory to get the achievement. You might need to use the "gorilla" joke image first.

Reactions: Desteron1698

Zawkian_Puppy

The Cheesy pup
Game Developer
Sep 12, 2019
Haven't fully completed game yet, but so far

CG: in the church there's a manga and the girl there has a futa bad end event
CG: Theres a succubus (Femdomiel) who fucks you in a wet dream if you want or if you pull a lever trap in a dark cave
non cg: a character that says shes a futa
non cg: another character said to futa with the barest bones fade to black scene that you're not a part of
non cg: an optional boss has a very short text only scene where you use an onahole on her after winning
i cant find the church futa bad end

Jul 28, 2017
To get the last "hard", you need to go to the onahole customization guy at the factory after creating the Innocence hole and select the option again, asking him to make it more stimulating.
To defeat the Ogre Master, talk to the blonde guy near the entrance of the village (the previous hero who got his mind wiped and could only say one phrase over and over). It automatically starts a fight and he has a lot of HP, so be ready.
To enjoy lewd photos, talk to Mikura, the pink-haired girl at your house and she gives you the photo. Use it from your inventory to get the achievement. You might need to use the "gorilla" joke image first.
For the Ogre master you also need to max your skill level with the "Ogre" type of onahole before he'll fight you and you can get the picture from Mikura before she joins your party.

Reactions: Desteron1698

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
View attachment 3549558

Overview:
The protagonist is summoned to a world where the Demon Lord and his succubi minions have already taken over the world!
But wait! It seems onaholes have demon-slaying capabilities!
Together with his fairy companions, the protagonist strikes out to save the world with the power of jerking!
Can he make it back to the real world, where his cute little sister awaits?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-04-17
Release Date: 2022-02-02
Developer: Maistar -
Translator: Mediocre Translation
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 2.00
Language: English (Fan Translation)
Voices: Japanese
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

View attachment 3549559 View attachment 3549560 View attachment 3549561 View attachment 3549562 View attachment 3549563 View attachment 3549564 View attachment 3549565 View attachment 3549566 View attachment 3549567
Who's the translator for this? Are you the translator? Because the translation in the B7 or B8 and Statues is untranslated still in japanese

Jul 28, 2017
How to find fairy in mine and how to unlock the achievement with the Innocence
The fairy's a random encounter on the endgame part of the dungeon. The teleporter at the end of the area there is called Abyss, so you'll know when you're in the right area. Story-mandatory end-game party member has a skill that boosts encounter rate.
As for the Innocence there's a couple of achievements relating to it.
1. To get the Innocence onahole you need the onaholes relating to 2 of the girls with an H over their head in the village(not in a building).
I'm not sure if it's the ones you buy before the scene or if it's the one they give you when you see it.
Then, you have to go to the girl in the factory that makes new onaholes and, well make it. You might need to have been given the house first.
Once you do, you'll get a small scene where a new character appears and goes to your house.
2. Have the character join your party. She tells you what you need to do.
3. Once she does, see her non-bad end scene.
4. See her bad end scene.

Hopefully that covers everything.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote