raydaydream

Jul 16, 2017
Can someone give a brief strategy for playing this game. I'm new to this sort of thing.
Thanks.
I haven't play the latest version.
It is something that goes to receive quest > grind > look for item(s) > upgrade/create new outfit > new scene > rinse and repeat

But the art is very unique, can't deny it is good cooming material.

Reactions: libertypics

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
find a crate, try to find the answer to the riddle on my own, can't do it, search here, find out i needed to put it in all caps. i call bullshit on that one haha

• Haha
Reactions: Oghmios1337

Salty01

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2017
Maybe I'm blind but is there any way to change Tinker's hairstyles ?
Yup. At a certain point in the game, after Snow White's strip, and Emee's clothing change.

Any word on an updated android port
The android version is already on my Ichio and Patreon page.

aarondang02

Mar 3, 2019
Help i can't seem to find the 2nd part of the goddamned fish. I've tried over 50 times at the ruins and the place of gold and marble and it's very frustrating. What even is the drops chance of that thing? I would suggest having like a sort of counter that after an x amount of time it will drop guarenteed.

Enj78729

Jan 7, 2019
Salty tyvm for the quick response and keep up the awesome work love it, as soon as financials are squared away you'll deff get a patreon out of me

• Red Heart
Reactions: Salty01

slith333

Oct 22, 2017
Help i can't seem to find the 2nd part of the goddamned fish. I've tried over 50 times at the ruins and the place of gold and marble and it's very frustrating. What even is the drops chance of that thing? I would suggest having like a sort of counter that after an x amount of time it will drop guarenteed.
I ran into this issue. I just kept going. It took me 20 minutes of skipping everything until it eventually dropped. Frustrating, but it was the only time I had such an issue.

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
had trouble finding it too, seem like there a sweet spot for it, don't go too far. use a 5p energie boost, move 5 times and then search. worked for me, might take a few tries

RiZe13X

May 27, 2020
Extremely good game, I got a good few hours gameplay with this. I really can't wait for the next few releases. My only problem is grammatical and spelling errors, if that's fixed this is in my top 10 list of games to play.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Salty01
4.00 star(s) 77 Votes