Page_Turner

May 23, 2017
So the next update is gunna be about Anna? I love that kinky redhead! I also love how you've characterised her; a shy but wild woman who you know won't take a lot of pushing to do what she wants and you want to see. Will you put in a repeatable lewd scene in for her, or at least something a little bit racy that we can repeat, her body is too cute not to drool over again and again.

Great game, great dev, can't wait for more!

Taharka

Aug 9, 2017
Not sure if this is a bug or even been addressed already here, but with Anna, I seem to have finished all her content, but her clothing hasn't changed to the shortest skirt version, nor can I ask her to change her clothes.

chubbschum

Jul 20, 2018
Salty01, this game is one of the best trainer games I've played in a long time. (y) I'm not in a good position to support you on Patreon at the moment, but if you ever need any assistance with coding, dialogue, or grammar, I could help out. Anyway, please keep up the good work!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Salty01

Salty01

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2017
Salty01, this game is one of the best trainer games I've played in a long time. (y) I'm not in a good position to support you on Patreon at the moment, but if you ever need any assistance with coding, dialogue, or grammar, I could help out. Anyway, please keep up the good work!
Thanks! Glad to see you enjoyed the game! ~~
You can help me out with one thing, how long did it take you to finish the game in its current state?

Vicen

Jan 4, 2018
Hey Salty, I love the "ahah" laugh thing you do; it reminds me of The Count from Sesame Street. I hear it in my head every time I read it.

Taharka

Aug 9, 2017
Thanks! Glad to see you enjoyed the game! ~~
You can help me out with one thing, how long did it take you to finish the game in its current state?
Newcomer here, starting from scratch. I definitely used the integrated money cheat after about an hour or so, but with that, I think it took me around 3 hours.

4.00 star(s) 77 Votes