Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
Oh hey. My kind of game, with a terrible pun for a title. What's not to like? Anxious to try this.

(Wish there were more cartoony games here, like Akabur's and a few others)

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
Initial thoughts:

1. There needs to be some stats we can easily access to know how much AP we have left, and how well the training is going (to help us decide whether to move forward in the corruption).

2. The grinding of the drone isn't much fun. I mean, there's no game to it and no challenge -- it's just luck -- and so grinding like that to get the money needed to do what you need to do gets frustrating after a while. Not sure how to solve that other than maybe to find more money as you're doing it. The goal to get money should be a game in and of itself.

Other than that, I like the concept and the artwork and the humor, and am looking forward to seeing who else shows up. This could after all become a huge game with every Disney female character showing up.

Exu

Dec 28, 2018
Not sure how to solve that other than maybe to find more money as you're doing it. The goal to get money should be a game in and of itself.
Maybe letting the drone go carrying every energy boost bought by default. Then, you could add 1 energy from reserve at any moment except when it runs out of it. That way there would be more strategy to it and the punishment of losing the drone would feel deserved either for being too greedy by trusting too much in luck or stingy by hoarding energy, or even for being short-sighted by not buying enough. It may be necessary to playtest that system a little though, maybe reducing the amount of energy of every energy boost you buy, or perhaps increasing the price, IDK.
Just a suggestion. Anything else is great so far IMO. Good luck with this one, dev!

Exu

Dec 28, 2018
I have a few in mind, yes.
Anna, Elsa, Rapunzel, Ariel, Merida, Mulan, and others of non-Disney Characters.
But I didn't give a specific roadmap.
You have any particular desire?
Yeah, Merida FTW.
It surprises me to not find Moana included in that list. I mean, come on, her sole name is asking for the pun.
And you know what disney princess I've never seen before in any erotic parody? Princess Elena from the Black Cauldron. Though maybe it's an fairly obscure suggestion.
I also like Alice in wonderland character concept, dress and hairstyle, but she's maybe too young for a character.

Salty01

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2017
Maybe letting the drone go carrying every energy boost bought by default. Then, you could add 1 energy from reserve at any moment except when it runs out of it. That way there would be more strategy to it and the punishment of losing the drone would feel deserved either for being too greedy by trusting too much in luck or stingy by hoarding energy, or even for being short-sighted by not buying enough. It may be necessary to playtest that system a little though, maybe reducing the amount of energy of every energy boost you buy, or perhaps increasing the price, IDK.
Just a suggestion. Anything else is great so far IMO. Good luck with this one, dev!
Yes, I'm thinking of working on this feature to make it a little more strategic. It's completely on my to-do list. I'm thinking of doing a "Drone Special Update" sometime. With gameplay enhancements and even some random character encounters or something like that.

SN123

May 10, 2018
its a really good game but a little too grindy i downloaded the game cause i saw animated tag but sadly all i found was still img still a good game

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
Esmerelda and Pocahontas have real potential Yup.
I was also thinking about Kida from Atlantis or Chel from The Road to El Dorado.
Oooh. Chel isn't Disney but damn, she's right next to Esmerelda on my "sexiest cartoon women" list (and maybe Holly Would and Jessica Rabbit if you're going for more adult cartoons) but honestly, none of these would be hard to corrupt. :)

Suffering Fool

Jul 28, 2018
Anna, Elsa, Rapunzel, Ariel, Merida, Mulan, and others of non-Disney Characters.
I wouldn't mind seeing Kida from Atlantis or Megara from Hercules and if you want another weird size character, Jessie from Toy Story 2.

Hope this game doesn't get a cease and desist though.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
From the Marvel "Exiles" series, Blink and/or Nocturne. No one ever does either :(

Reactions: F9Zoney
3.90 star(s) 74 Votes