Unknow1478

Mar 27, 2020
when you said on patreon that the update will come out end of the week you mean on here too or just patreons and we mortals need to wait a littl more ?

magistrate

Feb 2, 2019
Any possibility of adding a female MC somewhere down the line? Doesn't seem like it'd change much except the dick sucking scene.

Bukoden

Jan 7, 2020
Trying to figure out how to finish the last quest?? Anna's and Snow White's eyes are pure white. I feel like im bugged.
There is an order for doing things with Anna. Have some patience and things will pay off in a better way. Teaching her to help herself before teaching her to help someone else might solve your issue.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ztxdqqo438

Aug 18, 2020
I watching disney grow up when i was child , now i am a adult and i can hold they hand again !!

Sudo Nymme

Nov 9, 2018
Hey, can you lewd/fuck Tinkerbell in this game? :unsure:
She gets very lewd, but you can't fuck her yourself (yet?), since she's, y'know, tiny. If you want to shrink down and fuck a fairy, there's Long Live The Princess, and if you want to fuck a fairy like a fleshlight, there's Warlock and Boobs.

Reactions: SirDregan

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
She gets very lewd, but you can't fuck her yourself (yet?), since she's, y'know, tiny. If you want to shrink down and fuck a fairy, there's Long Live The Princess, and if you want to fuck a fairy like a fleshlight, there's Warlock and Boobs.
Thanks for the sharing. :)

I had a crush on Tinkerbell in my childhood... xD

3.90 star(s) 74 Votes