jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Love it, love the art. Once the drone/money grind problem is fixed (and it does need to be fixed, because right now it makes the game horribly boring after a while), it's gonna be great.

Found a few typos. You wrote 'understanded' in one line, it should be 'understood', and one time Tinkerbell says 'he' while speaking of a female character (didn't note when, sorry, I think it's either with Alfa when 'calibrating' her or after Snow White reacts to Cupid Apples).

Character suggestion: Mavis from Hotel Transylvania. This game needs goth titties.
Second that, Mavis would be a good choice :love:

Page_Turner

May 23, 2017
Love it, love the art. Once the drone/money grind problem is fixed (and it does need to be fixed, because right now it makes the game horribly boring after a while), it's gonna be great.

Found a few typos. You wrote 'understanded' in one line, it should be 'understood', and one time Tinkerbell says 'he' while speaking of a female character (didn't note when, sorry, I think it's either with Alfa when 'calibrating' her or after Snow White reacts to Cupid Apples).

Character suggestion: Mavis from Hotel Transylvania. This game needs goth titties.
God damn, how did I not think of Mavis when I was playing this? I'd love a goth tiddy character like her (or Mavis herself).

The only problem is I don't know if this is a Disney parody first, or just an Animated Movie parody instead... Salty01 whats the verdict? Also do you have a plan about who the next batch of girls will be, or are they still in the air?

Reactions: Spellunker

JTOfficial

Feb 16, 2018
not sure if this is a bug, but once the price jumps for cloth scraps, not only do the scraps you collect up until that point not count, forcing you to buy 8 more at the new price, but it clears you out of all the scraps you have once you give them to anna

Salty01

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2017
God damn, how did I not think of Mavis when I was playing this? I'd love a goth tiddy character like her (or Mavis herself).

The only problem is I don't know if this is a Disney parody first, or just an Animated Movie parody instead... Salty01 whats the verdict? Also do you have a plan about who the next batch of girls will be, or are they still in the air?

In fact, it's true that I focus a lot on Disney because the story of the game wants the characters to be only fairy tale / fantasy characters. But I see no reason for not taking characters from other licenses of course ^^

And concerning the future characters, sorry but I'll never spoil ~~

Jun 25, 2019
there is another box the says: "-GUESS I'll"
i tryed over an hour but din't find the password, maybe cause english is not my native language and so i din't get the joke/reference...
can someone help me pls?

Salty01 Very nice game, and yes it IS on Mity lvl! O.O
keep going like that!!!
P.s.:Maybe you could also implement a curly redhead princes from the highlands ;)

formalcausality

Jun 10, 2020
there is another box the says: "-GUESS I'll"
i tryed over an hour but din't find the password, maybe cause english is not my native language and so i din't get the joke/reference...
can someone help me pls?
"Guess I'll Die" is probably what you're looking for. I feel a little embarrassed that all the memes/jokes/references in this game are EXACTLY my sense of humor so all of them are immediately apparent to me.

I am super excited to see the next update to this!

Reactions: Salty01

Orphaned

Dec 10, 2018
Salty01 In the gallery, you can hide the interface but everytime to click to go to the next scene the interface comes back. Is there a way around this?

Orphaned

Dec 10, 2018
For anyone trying to get the patreon gold coin, you have to throw the first 3 or 4 to get the prompt to search for it. After activating the code of course.

3.90 star(s) 74 Votes