Salty01

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2017
for new update, how long its will be play? or its still same?
Nope, that was a message from december, so 3 big updates ago ^^
At the moment I don't know exactly how much time there is to play, but I often get comments that it takes about two full nights of playing to finish it.

apostatefarm

Jul 31, 2018
I cant figure out how to get the new strip scene
Unless I'm missing something it only shows the first time she strips, or in the gallery on the computer. At least, I think it's the new scene. It's been a while since I saw the original. I was lucky enough to have a save right before it from the last time I played through.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
Unless I'm missing something it only shows the first time she strips, or in the gallery on the computer. At least, I think it's the new scene. It's been a while since I saw the original. I was lucky enough to have a save right before it from the last time I played through.
if so to avoid confused it should read "remade first snow white strip scene"

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
Nope, that was a message from december, so 3 big updates ago ^^
At the moment I don't know exactly how much time there is to play, but I often get comments that it takes about two full nights of playing to finish it.
so its say like 2day , right? :KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

polandball

Sep 13, 2017
Hello, this game looks very good but the grind is too much and dull.
To improve it I suggest to:
The possibility to send the drone to different parts of the planet (snow point, magic forest and newer ones) each one with different rewards and risks.
Have more upgrades to the drone so there will be more chances to get data, credits, blueprints and less chances of not finding anything or losing energy.
Having more things to do other than send the drone would also be good.
Also we should be able to bulk buy and have a separate way to contact Tink and a separate gifts store.
For characters I would like to see I would like to see mostly Disney and Disney-like characters (characters like Alice and Eilonwy could be included but obviously aged-up) I guess you will include in this game all of the main princess but having obscure characters like Kida from Atlantis, Esmeralda from HoND and even secondary characters like Babette and the Bimbettes from BatB and Lottie from Princess and the Frog would be nice.
Finally since this game is set in space you should add Slave Leia bikini as a clothing option

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
just need money cheats...tried the normal money=9999 and then tried money=9999c and credit=9999 didnt work ither :(
game name got my attention too LOL

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 74 Votes