Xrossmaster

Jul 28, 2018
Now that I think about it, the Steam version of Tinker Bell looks a lot like Julia Roberts in Hook. Kinda funny that the change was to avoid copyright tho...

goloro1122

Nov 22, 2023
hay Salty01 I remember that you had a game before opt, and I've been thinking can you incorporate the story of that game into the opt universe?, like that would actually be really cool and will flesh out the universe even more making it a bit more exciting, what do you think?

bocizexe

Jan 14, 2020
Also, the next game was revealed on patreon, I'm gonna copy and paste it over here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm not sure how you guys feel, but I am a bit disappointed with opt2, and I doubt the ending will change my mind. It was quite good for the first few patches, improved in most areas compared to opt1. But the recent updates were lackluster at best. Do you guys remember the inventory system? Or the brothel? So I'm not sure what to think of them "ramping up ambitions" and dipping in a new genre. I guess we'll see.

bigboy420

May 27, 2018
I'm not sure how you guys feel, but I am a bit disappointed with opt2, and I doubt the ending will change my mind. It was quite good for the first few patches, improved in most areas compared to opt1. But the recent updates were lackluster at best. Do you guys remember the inventory system? Or the brothel? So I'm not sure what to think of them "ramping up ambitions" and dipping in a new genre. I guess we'll see.
To be honest it just feels lackluster now. Part 1 had ended quite nicely then the first few updates for Part 2 were a great tease, then it just feel into a dull gameplay loop but without adding much interesting characters or even allowing us to interact with previous corruptions, that would've been really nice to have.

Then the updates being few and far between, often delayed with the promise of more to come soon, then radio silence until its time to make more promises on Patreon so people don't unsub.

Really don't feel like a card game is going to work well, personally have no interestest in that genre when SPNATI can cover any itches, but I wish the best for the devs and their venture.

GC_96

Aug 29, 2023
I was just checking out new game PnC on Steam and noticed it`s 10GB?
Also the concept and art looks good so far. Kinda disappointed about OPT2 ending and overall feels like it`s incomplete

PS in the meanwhile, do you have some good games, similar but not have to be like OPT. I just like good graphics

Last edited:
Reactions: Rogueleader69

DD_King

Apr 20, 2020
well to tbh the ending was very reassuring for future content for OPT since we didnt get the tinker as well

Uncle Eugene

Jun 6, 2020
Agreed with bocizexe, at first it were good projects for content, now it's all about money

The focus of author(s) is scattered between a lot of things and, apparently, several projects at once. Too much ambitions for which they didn't deliver. Still did not play ending, because I don't want to play steam version, I don't like the visuals.

"kinda hyped" for the new game, it can be good. But there is not much info yet and we couldn't know anyway until we play it. I hope for some good OPT references and tinker-like characters. But at the end it's all about story and character development for the new game

• Red Heart
Reactions: bocizexe

torohror

Nov 13, 2023
Also, the next game was revealed on patreon, I'm gonna copy and paste it over here.

nah that mfer should have stopped after EP1 and then let someone do it that actually is good at doing this stuff. He made money with this stuff and he never got the idea to hire or atleast get someone for his UI/UX? Thats a frecking.... nah dude

Reactions: bigboy420

Wazuma

Mar 24, 2019
How do i enable the console? No matter how many times i tried (Shift+O) combination it still didn't work. Do i need to download something, or is is just specifically Chapter 2's case?

3.90 star(s) 80 Votes