Nerdbro

Jan 24, 2018
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/Quest_Dialogues_Separate01.rpy", line 6104: leading zeros in decimal integer literals are not permitted; use an 0o prefix for octal integers
RP_Hair = 001
^

File "game/Quest_Dialogues_Separate01.rpy", line 6105: leading zeros in decimal integer literals are not permitted; use an 0o prefix for octal integers
RP_Body = 001
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Tue Jun 18 04:43:54 2024

Fixes anyone?

Reactions: Treino

Bassrodimo

Mar 22, 2021
Well the Inventory Wipe fix. Fixes the wipe but it will not trigger the new quest. Any help?
Edit: Tried to change the Patreon04_ACTIVATE to false with saveeditor.online:
quest triggers normally but the inventory wipe is still active
Just edit save those items in (or just cash) and it wouldn't wipe anymore

gsuk

Jul 31, 2018
Can you actually get the "original computer" that Meli talks about during the final quest? If so, how?

pupitti

Nov 20, 2023
I dont remember when you get it, but the dialogue when you do have the original computer is that you bought it from Emee, I dont remember much else, hope that helps

grimsaint

Aug 7, 2016
The Lycoris scene and jasmine scene were good but kind of disappointed in the ending and it was a little rushed. Amandine went from barely showing her breast straight to a orgy and sherazade scene was the same as jamine's but not as good

Uncle Eugene

Jun 6, 2020
The Lycoris scene and jasmine scene were good but kind of disappointed in the ending and it was a little rushed. Amandine went from barely showing her breast straight to a orgy and sherazade scene was the same as jamine's but not as good
So true about Amandine, character was rushed as hell. Very slow development at first and tommorow's deadline level jump at the end

Ernatio D

Jul 8, 2017
Hey, new to the game. I have no way to add patreon code in the pc on ch.1. Does it get unlocked later in the story?

Uncle Eugene

Jun 6, 2020
Now that ending was a huge disappointment, holy shit...
The worst shortest update of all time, didn't finish the line with "mysterious person", didn't finish the brothel, didn't deliver promised Sharezade reward for corrupting Jasmine, didn't put Tinker into the "party", extremely rushed Amandine's corruption.

And so we get stupid marketing teaser for the new game instead of proper story ending, that project definitely became worse and worse with each update. I don't know what to expect from the new game... Will it be the apogee of the deteriorated storytelling?

Sci-fi-fan100

Mar 6, 2021
Did the android port for the final update get made? Also, what's this about the Sherazade reward not being in it! That was promised roughly 2 updates ago!
Edit: Nvm, no link to 0.13 Android. So I'm assuming no.
Edit 2: Also, dangling plots of mysterious person and brothel, as well! That's just bad storytelling.
The rushed Amandine corruption actually doesn't feel rushed, more like she's letting a persona drop, and revealing how much of a pervert she is.
The Tinkerbell cliffhanger as well, seems more like a shock thing to keep the audience invested for a sequel. But still, that's both a good and a bad thing.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 82 Votes