KFCJamal

Jul 11, 2022
Just an fyi for anyone that still has the New_Day_Variables inventory wipe fix in their files it would appear it breaks the latest patch's progression for the story. Specifically until I removed it I could not get the conversation where Amandine gives you the blueprint for Ali-Baba's new dress to trigger. Also the devs acknowledged the "Jasmine's education" button is broken on steam discussions and are supposedly patching it.

Bassrodimo

Mar 22, 2021
Inventory Wipe Fix

Updated for version v0.12, works only on v0.12

Tl;Dr
;
Unpack the fix in your game folder and play normally

What's happening:
Dev has added a "secret" patreon code in the game v0.1, which was not published anywhere to catch those who decompile the game and use it. Code was PRINCESS_IN_DISTRESS, it didn't seem to do anything special until version v0.11 where anyone who used the code would get their inventory wiped every time new game day starts.

How it works:
If you've used mentioned code you will have QuestChap2_Patreon04_ACTIVATE set to True in your save files, this is how game decides to wipe your inventory. This fix just resets it to False so everything goes back to normal

How to install on other OS:
Read "How it works" section and modify your save file accordingly. There are plenty online renpy save editors out there.
Another working solution is just dropping your save and starting a new game
Thanks! Changed the statement to false in Save editor did the work too ♥

Reactions: Uncle Eugene

Smeilly

Mar 5, 2018
Well the Inventory Wipe fix. Fixes the wipe but it will not trigger the new quest. Any help?
Edit: Tried to change the Patreon04_ACTIVATE to false with saveeditor.online:
quest triggers normally but the inventory wipe is still active

Last edited:

Vlbc

Jul 23, 2022
Based on some comments it should have a harem tag.
But it is a true harem? (the girls know about each other?)

And there will be group sex with those girls?

Nerdbro

Jan 24, 2018
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/Quest_Dialogues_Separate01.rpy", line 6104: leading zeros in decimal integer literals are not permitted; use an 0o prefix for octal integers
RP_Hair = 001
^

File "game/Quest_Dialogues_Separate01.rpy", line 6105: leading zeros in decimal integer literals are not permitted; use an 0o prefix for octal integers
RP_Body = 001
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Tue Jun 18 04:43:54 2024

Fixes anyone?

Reactions: Treino

Bassrodimo

Mar 22, 2021
Well the Inventory Wipe fix. Fixes the wipe but it will not trigger the new quest. Any help?
Edit: Tried to change the Patreon04_ACTIVATE to false with saveeditor.online:
quest triggers normally but the inventory wipe is still active
Just edit save those items in (or just cash) and it wouldn't wipe anymore

gsuk

Jul 31, 2018
Can you actually get the "original computer" that Meli talks about during the final quest? If so, how?

pupitti

Nov 20, 2023
I dont remember when you get it, but the dialogue when you do have the original computer is that you bought it from Emee, I dont remember much else, hope that helps

grimsaint

Aug 7, 2016
The Lycoris scene and jasmine scene were good but kind of disappointed in the ending and it was a little rushed. Amandine went from barely showing her breast straight to a orgy and sherazade scene was the same as jamine's but not as good

Uncle Eugene

Jun 6, 2020
The Lycoris scene and jasmine scene were good but kind of disappointed in the ending and it was a little rushed. Amandine went from barely showing her breast straight to a orgy and sherazade scene was the same as jamine's but not as good
So true about Amandine, character was rushed as hell. Very slow development at first and tommorow's deadline level jump at the end

Ernatio D

Jul 8, 2017
Hey, new to the game. I have no way to add patreon code in the pc on ch.1. Does it get unlocked later in the story?

3.90 star(s) 80 Votes