Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
I ran into two bugs during my playthrough.

There is a bug with Lycoris' outfits. At one point she showed off two outfits, one that showed her legs and one that had a short skirt which disappeared when changing outfits and never showed back up in her outfit lists again.

The other bug was with Sherazade; at one point she completely locked up. I couldn't get her to change outfits, couldn't ask her about her guard or about finishing Jasmine's education.
At first I thought I was still missing a story event but then suddenly Jamine's content was finished and the game went into its final part.

bocizexe

Jan 14, 2020
I ran into two bugs during my playthrough.

There is a bug with Lycoris' outfits. At one point she showed off two outfits, one that showed her legs and one that had a short skirt which disappeared when changing outfits and never showed back up in her outfit lists again.

The other bug was with Sherazade; at one point she completely locked up. I couldn't get her to change outfits, couldn't ask her about her guard or about finishing Jasmine's education.
At first I thought I was still missing a story event but then suddenly Jamine's content was finished and the game went into its final part.
Sherazade bug is known

bocizexe

Jan 14, 2020
Well boys, I've been looking through images and animations in archive.rpa, and guess what I did not find! If you guessed the guard scene, you are correct! However, I did not know she had two outfits, I only saw the one with the big red pants one ingame, but there is also a completly blue outfit too.

I also got the universal renpy mod up and running, and guess what:
1718726994417.png
The finish option just points back into the same menu.

Weird bugs, right guys?

stormtiger

Mar 22, 2020
It has been a long time since I played this, and I can not figure out how to change Tinkerbell's style to an outfit I already gave her. I started over in chapter 1 and at the point of starting Anna's corruption.
Nevermind I just reached that part in the story.

Last edited:

thevampirate

Feb 15, 2019
OK am I the only one confused by the lack of content overall in chapter 2? Ch 1 had all of snow white, emee, that frozen sidebar, Meli etc. This update had as many characters but there was honestly barely any content with any of them. Author content went from non existent to 'we need to wrap this up so we can move on' in an update.

Vombalk

Jul 9, 2017
there is at least one bug I have found every time I try talking to Lycoris in artistic Division it switch's to Amandine's talk box

Turdbergler1

May 20, 2020
still no fix for the incest mod thingy? that bug with the RP_Hair line is still an issue

EDIT: For anyone still having issues with the incest mod I got bored and decided to go in and do my coder guy thing all you gotta do is open the file in the game folder called "quest dialogue separate 01.rpy" or something like that in notepad or a proper code editor like Visual studio code, then go to line 6104 or hit Ctrl + F and search RP_Hair once you are there there should be two lines that look like this

$ RP_Hair = 001
$ RP_Body = 001

what you are gonna wanna do is just delete the two 0s so that it looks like this

$ RP_Hair = 1
$ RP_Body = 1

after that save the file and restart your game and it should work make sure to keep a backup tho of your game pre modding or making my changes just in case. all things considered this might fuck something else up but at least the game starts and is playable with the mod. More than likely this broke some part of either rapunzel as a whole or just her intro scene not sure but I've visited her post making my change as well as having seen elsa intro since and it all seems to work fine.

Last edited:

Jon_18

Jun 4, 2020
Hey! For those of us who are still struggling to tackle and deal with the inventory wipe bug. There was a 0.12 fix for the last update, however does anyone have an updated one for the 0.13 so we can finish the game? Thank you!

kandur

Jul 26, 2019
That was a bad ending. I though the climax was gonna be human size tinker sex but got cucked out of that by next game cliffhanger. Also the harem orgy scene was very low effort. Didn't even see all of them in the outfit, just went straight to a body pile. A scene like that is probably where you should put your A-grade art. It felt like the dev just wanted to wrap this up ASAP.

Sci-fi-fan100

Mar 6, 2021
Yep - "mysterious person" not revealed (or reason for distrust of Tinker), never visited brothel, Sherazade reward for Jasmine complete corruption missing despite being promised 2 updates ago, disappearing new hires and Chapter 1 characters both regular and Patreon, and no resolving of the secret computer in the hidden room.
Edit: So many unused Chekhov's Guns.

3.90 star(s) 82 Votes